One more slot to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more slot to go...

We have new sets for all classes, new weapons, tomes, a new shield, a handful of new abilities, balance changes, and it all looks REALLY nice! I can hardly wait to try it personally. So, what seems to be missing so far from v1.4.x?

There is one last slot which, in my perspective, needs a few more options, seeing as basically EVERY build from every class adheres to Integralas Mantle as their cape of choice.

I believe having 2-3 new capes of similar power level to choose from would contribute a lot to build variety, especially considering that this is the only slot (besides jewelry) that can be shared among different classes.

+1 good point!

Comment

+

Comment

A cape allowing you to cast Smoke Screen will be nice . An Invisibility Cape Haha!
        Or allowing you to cast battle rage. A berserker cape!
        Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
          A cape allowing you to cast Smoke Screen will be nice . An Invisibility Cape Haha!
          Or allowing you to cast battle rage. A berserker cape!
          That might be a problem, as it would need both a new gesture and a new key bind. I'm not aware of any gear item that provides a castable skill. A proc chance per attack OTOH would probably be fine in the case of BR, but not much useful for SS.

Perhaps a cape that grants Power Infusion old bonus instead? Or a small stackable bonus to attack speed, similar to Arc Lightning's except with a proc chance?
          Last edited by MarkHark; 05-03-2019, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I kinda wish Ironbound Cape had a Legendary version.

Bosses which don't move need to be punished.

Comment

Working...
            X