Bow or Crossbow for BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow or Crossbow for BH

Just wondering why we don't have Bow or cross bow weapon for BH. Pistol is cool but a cross bow or a 2 hand bow will look cool too.
    Retired Mobile Player

Goes against the concept. Additionally for short time a ranger thrown around. They might still be hilding off for it. I think the BH was the ranger ultimately though
    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Yeah, agree that BH is ultimate with reference to a ranger but, I don't think having a bow goes against the BH concept. I still think it will look cool.
      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Would love it if an entirely new class is introduced. It'll definitely be interesting.

And yup, it'll be nice if there are more varieties for weapon types, or costumes so that everyone will look different.
        Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
        Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

When I started I thought the pistols were so out of place amongst all the myth and magic that I don't touch the BH for a couple of months!

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
            When I started I thought the pistols were so out of place amongst all the myth and magic that I don't touch the BH for a couple of months!
            Yeah that too . I have the same thoughts. My mage go walking with a stick and my warrior with a sword and board then here comes the BH with a high powered gun .
            Sanctum Yeah a new class and new weapon sets will still be nice. I bet they are already preparing for the configurable skin since they have the helm off function now.
            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Altheo 42 Hopefully It'll be nice.
              Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
              Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                Just wondering why we don't have Bow or cross bow weapon for BH. Pistol is cool but a cross bow or a 2 hand bow will look cool too.
                I was glad to find this suggestion. When I joined the game, I was disappointed not to find a bow-wielding option. I love ranger/archer types, and agree a bow could still fit with BH theme. I hope bows come in at some point. Would immediately become my main character!

Comment

+ 1 to this idea. This could work in several different ways:
                  1- Make bow a 2-Hand weapon, with higher min/max damage (but lower speed) than a 2-pistol set.
                  2- Make bow main hand weapon, similar average damage as other weapons, but could use a different range from pistols. Also add arrows/quiver as an offhand item; similar to a mage's tome, arrows would be used to add more damage, but they could also offer different bonuses - perhaps adding a poison/chilling/burning effect to the shots, or even an AS bonus, similar to dual-wielding.

Comment

Working...
                  X