Level up gear to character with reforge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level up gear to character with reforge

It seems like there should be an option to level up good weapons and gear once they become obsolete. If not with the recforge then maybe just at the salvage bench or something.

Yes, but to be honest the game really starts at level 70, then you start to earn champion points .. and it it all becomes a little different.

Hang on in there, until level 70, it is a good game and a good community. Pre level 70 - buy no gear with gems, unlock ability slots if you have have them and want to but .. it is not necessary ..and sit back and relax and enjoy the story .... you will never have that time again

Comment

Hahaha... I'm not sure how to respond to "you will never have that time again", but I'm sure you didn't mean that I'm wasting my time. It IS a good game

Another suggestion, however, would be a quick stack button in the stash... that would come in handy for gemstones.

Comment

I think he means that once you make it to Level 70, you will be so enthralled by the quickness of gaining Champion Levels and your new ability to control your characteristics, that you might not want to waste any game time with "enjoying" each story level. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X