Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mage's Apprentice Armor set rework + 3rd weapon set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mage's Apprentice Armor set rework + 3rd weapon set?

Apprentice Armor set kinda needs a rework, should be removing the crit rate bonus for something else.
    And it needs it's own weapon set. none of the new ones matches with the armor set bonus.

only Mage has 2 weapon set. Warrior and BH gets 3 weapon sets.

Agree, I think the crit bonus is a bit outdated. And totally agree on set weapon for it.

Increasing lightning damage like singularity and arc lightning will be fine, making it a lightning and fire set for the 2set bonus.
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

I was hoping for Earth/Nature-like elemental skills. since the armor set visuals look like a "Tree".

Comment

Originally posted by Radz View Post
        I was hoping for Earth/Nature-like elemental skills. since the armor set visuals look like a "Tree".
        Yeah, but we don't have earth skill. So I was exploring a thunder kind of thing. So yeah, Apprentice needs a fix.
        Retired Mobile Player

Comment

They made Singularity weaker by increasing its cooldown time by 10 seconds in hopes that people will consider using Regalia. Now everyone's abandoning Apprentice for Regalia. Haven't seen many people with Apprentice in this ANB due to Regalia being the obviously better set.
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
          X