reforge for 50 gems same and same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reforge for 50 gems same and same

why reforge for gems is so stupidly random? I just spent 5000 gems trying to reforge my equip and it kept giving me the same options, even though there 12 options to chose from. Since we are paying with gems, why we just cannot chose the stat we want?

Totally agree, infact, I didn't bother reforging my gear this ANB for that very reason. Probably cost me a top 100 finish, however I know the pitfalls with reforging gear. Definitely not random, I find if you pick the one close to one that is darkened out, that darkened out one will show up in the next roll. Probably at mid 70's sadly.

Comment

Yup, it's so random that sometimes it takes tons of gems to reforge to a stat that you want. I usually spend about 100-150 gems max per equip when reforging. Set a limit to reduce the amount of gems used.
      Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
      Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Wow. 5k gems. Beat me by 3k on this one

Comment

gotta admit, reforging has become currently a useless waste of gems... well, pre update 1.4.6 it wasn't wonderful, but at least was somewhat useful in getting a semi decent roll to drop.. now theres nothing like wasting gems just to see life regeneration and dodge drop at exact stats 4 times in a row when you need a damage stat and rng isnt gonna gift you another stalker pants or torso, by the end of bronze league play... mabey if you return reforging to how it was before, or mabey even you can pick the stat it re-rolls, but the amount stays random between 70-90, and then install a maximum of 3 reforges per item. then reforge option can disappear from item after 3rd attempt?..
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
          Sabre - dw warrior
          Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
            gotta admit, reforging has become currently a useless waste of gems... well, pre update 1.4.6 it wasn't wonderful, but at least was somewhat useful in getting a semi decent roll to drop.. now theres nothing like wasting gems just to see life regeneration and dodge drop at exact stats 4 times in a row when you need a damage stat and rng isnt gonna gift you another stalker pants or torso, by the end of bronze league play... mabey if you return reforging to how it was before, or mabey even you can pick the stat it re-rolls, but the amount stays random between 70-90, and then install a maximum of 3 reforges per item. then reforge option can disappear from item after 3rd attempt?..
            Agreed. And a lot of equips which are currently dropping have less useful stat rolls of them (dodge, parry, block rating, life regeneration) meaning you will have to either look for a new equip or try your luck hoping to get a decent roll (but it takes a lot of gems).

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

Agreed. And a lot of equips which are currently dropping have less useful stat rolls of them (dodge, parry, block rating, life regeneration) meaning you will have to either look for a new equip or try your luck hoping to get a decent roll (but it takes a lot of gems).
              agree as well, and this creates a problem when using the new ephemeral cubes to make xp gear for grinding... try to roll xp off later, if you get rng'd into no legendary drops of same item, and you may be unhappy when your stuck with the useless boosts you get, late in tournament.. with the option of just live with it, or spend mass gems
              TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
              Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
              Sabre - dw warrior
              Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

It could possibly be that the game was made to roll the less useful stats more often than the useful stats, or could be of equal chance in rolling either.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
                X