Switch Hero Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch Hero Button

Now, I know the Switch Hero button has had its "problems", but now it is all fixed and shiny, is there even the slightest chance we could get one when there is not an ANB event running ?

Not a deal breaker I know but certainly a "nice to have"

Thanks
    yad

Last edited by yaddab; 05-29-2019, 07:48 PM. Reason: Typo (Nearly a bottom not button)

Suggestion: this button could work in home village only, so it could not be accidentally misused or intentionally abused.
    Last edited by MarkHark; 05-29-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
      Suggestion: this button could work in home village only, so it could not be accidentally misused or intentionally abused.
      absolutely

Comment

The Inn would be a good place for switching heroes...
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

Forgot to add that I *love* this idea of a switch hero button, or anything that can speed up the switching hero process. As for now I have to click seven times on various part of the screen to do it.
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
          Eternium Files

Comment

Yes, I agree, simply initializing my Daily Quests requires such a sequence of clicks that I want to get 5 gems for the effort! :-)

Comment

So... It could be made that clicking on the inn would send one directly to the heroes selection screen, since we already have a companions tab on the hero screen itself?

Also, the text would change to reflect that - "Inn - Change Heroes"

Comment

Good thought.

I do wonder if there are some sort of "cleanups" which are set to occur when you agree to go back to the Hero Screen. (Garbage collection, memory adjustments, resolution/screen-size changes, etc.)

Comment

I see a major problem with using the inn as a place to switch - inebriated heros !

Comment

I'd been wondering what folks had been doing with the potions and apples that have been fermenting since the Global Cooldown!

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                      I'd been wondering what folks had been doing with the potions and apples that have been fermenting since the Global Cooldown!
                      Brewing of course Hey all those toad gotta party somewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X