Eternium Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium Market

Can we have this? Where players can post their items for sale. It could be for gold or for gems. I know we are far from trading / multiplayer but I think this can be set up where each player can have an item for sale.

It can be a separate inventory like that used for crafting materials. You can only put/post/view items for sale while online. There will be an additional area in town like that of friend list or another NPC where you can check all those who are selling and then browse what item you need. Again can only be made online. Posting an item for sale will require a fixed fee immediately deducted after posting.

This may shorten grind period and may improve gem and gold economy.
    Retired Mobile Player

Good idea

Comment

I think that is a great idea. Let those that like to craft do so, and sell their crafted goods to those who may not be as inclined to try to make stuff. Everyone could benefit from it, crafters can make extra gold, and noncrafters can buy good gear without going broke. Seems like it could be a win-win for most players.

Comment

+1

Comment

I think this is quite an OK idea. Particularly since I don't think anyone actually uses the trader trader.
          Nothing stopping F2P players grinding. It might encourage more play time for F2P players in between ANB.

For it to be fair, I think there should be some set formula for cost (a bit more than crafting cost?).

For it to be worth the developers' time, I think there should be some gold/gem cost to use the service.

For it to be functional (you can imagine massive quantities, or none who knows, going on sale), the items should be searchable (e.g. looking for Stalker boots, with movement speed and critical damage, and the listed items are ranked by quality).

Obviously, I don't think celestial boxes or jewellery boxes should be sellable.
          But jewellery might be worth it (e.g. a F2P can grind gold/gemstones to make a nice piece and sell it for gems).
          It's not clear to me how much a good piece would be worth since they last a long time.

Comment

Yes a little more multiplayer would be good.
            NICE COOL BEST 1112

Comment

Would be nice, but with the amount of hackers in the game......

They can just sell items from the hack account to their main account and act innocent.

Comment

Gold would have to be more useful than it currently is. As is, someone with a gold set and 1 gold booster could farm 2 mil gold from that one booster in Morgenheim and then literally have nothing much to spend that on if you are set on recipes.

The most I use gold now a days is converting essences to Greater essences and then making an Orb. I get that not everyone is near the end game, but it seems like gold would still have to have more of an importance or be less easily farmable.
                WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2183 CL
                BH: Farlina - TL154

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Davies View Post
                  ...or be less easily farmable.
                  Don't give them no ideas!
                  Goes back to farm me some more gold real quick before someone nerfs it!

Comment

Working...
                  X