Any way to exchange or refund Stormgun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to exchange or refund Stormgun?

I'm liking my Stormblade for my lower level warrior that I just bought, so I bought the Stormgun for my first character, champ level BH. It's not even close to as good as what he has already, so I'm not terribly happy to have paid $5 for a gun that I'd normally salvage. I like supporting the developers, but this is kinda BS.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pedroloco; 05-31-2019, 09:40 PM.

Sorry to say but you won't be able to get a refund for something you bought from the store with real cash.
    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Sucky, no exchanges, either? They really should give you a view of the item before selling it. It said it's a "powerful gun." Given that most players who spend any time on this game are gonna be level 70 and getting CP, that feels like a bit of false advertising. I've only been playing a couple of weeks and that gun is pitiful compared to what I have on that char. Don't wanna make another BH either, I prefer warrior then mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
        Sucky, no exchanges, either? They really should give you a view of the item before selling it. It said it's a "powerful gun." Given that most players who spend any time on this game are gonna be level 70 and getting CP, that feels like a bit of false advertising. I've only been playing a couple of weeks and that gun is pitiful compared to what I have on that char. Don't wanna make another BH either, I prefer warrior then mage.
        I have seen many people asking the same question, and so far the devs have said that there will not be any refund for things that you have bought. Yup, I agree that you should be able to view the item instead of only having the description stated there.

It's a powerful gun if you are starting this game as a new player but since it's Epic, almost any Legendary lvl 70 guns will give better damage due to having one additional stat. The only good thing about this gun is the fact that it levels with you and it's a very good weapon to use when starting a new character (since it's Epic compared to the usual Common/Uncommon weapons you will find at low levels).
        Last edited by Sanctum; 06-02-2019, 02:30 AM.
        Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
        Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
        X