Protest against 9 days anb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protest against 9 days anb

Serious protests against anb activities covering two weekends(9 days),we are not professional players
    can't let us play every weekend, and we need other family activities.

No offense but seriously??
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Protest? I love it ! The only thing that messed it up was WS in between.

Comment

Nobody takes from you the choice to play or rest with family. I'm grateful for extra 2 days because it's more convenient for a combining event movings and real life duties.

Comment

So just finish whenever you want. Or save an hour to push at the end. Noone says that you must use all of 6 hours at the weekend.

Comment

Considering that how you utilize the event timer is up to you, just use up your time as you wish regardless of event being of whatever length. I don't see what is there to complain unless you are talking about longer wait times for rewards coming in to your main account, the latter ofc overcome by mantra of patience.

Comment

So same as above people have said. Would also be decent if they did throw a WS is at random points, would mix things up a bit. They just need to keep the exp and gem gain linear.

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
                Serious protests against anb activities covering two weekends(9 days),we are not professional players
                can't let us play every weekend, and we need other family activities.
                I don't understand how having extra days to cook abilities and balance your play time v other activities is a bad thing ... sorry but I don't get it
                Last edited by yaddab; 06-05-2019, 08:39 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I loved the extra weekend!
                  Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

Working...
                  X