Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minions keep running back and forth towards enemies that I have left minutes ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minions keep running back and forth towards enemies that I have left minutes ago

If I decide to not kill the remaining 8 Revenants and move to the next packs, the minions keep bouncing back and forth between my current location and where the other enemies were left. Minions should remain within a smallish radius around the hero. needs fix big times...

No, if you have only damaged, but not killed the enemies, they are still on your companions' "radar". They are, in fact, protecting you from an attack from the rear!

If you decide to bypass a group, do not get near enough to activate them or they will follow you. (I use this feature to bring a larger mob together and group them for a snipe shot.)

Comment

i deliberately refrain from killing leftover revenants. they are always the last mobs mobs standing of an ~80 mob group with nearly full HP. since they almost dont count towards boss summoning, there is no reason to keep attacking them. minions running back and forth only protect me from losing the aggro state towards the mobs which i want to leave alone. if they didnt do that, the revenants would walk back to their spot...

Comment

Yes, you clearly describe their designed behavior. If you travel far enough, they will no longer continue to attack. All monsters killed do count toward the required amount to summon the boss, though Elite monsters are equivalent to more than one of the weaker monsters.

I think that the probability of the developers changing the code to meet your request is low. (It might be more worthwhile to adjust your style of play to preclude your frustration.)

Comment

i dont see why it is necessary to have minions attack for 30 seconds when mobs are already far away. they should change their primary target to the currently attacked mobs instead of the others.

Comment

I would like an option for companions to target current hero target. Particularly if running archers/Eileen.

Comment

Working...
            X