Custom celestial item that can be restored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom celestial item that can be restored

It is recommended that the Custom celestial item can be restored to a box. Cost: 2500 gems

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
    It is recommended that the Custom celestial item can be restored to a box. Cost: 2500 gems
    I don't think 2500 gems is enough. 2 Celestial to 1 cube plus some gold and some gems?
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

2500gems/1box

Comment

I had a similar thought. Instead of costing gems/cash/gold etc... I feel that Celestial items could "reset" or turn back to boxes every so often. Once a year, every ANB....whatever.

My thought is based around the fact that I have a handful of celestial items sitting in the bank that are now useless. That's due to the changes that came with 1.4.x. Having an option to change gear sets would allow players to explore other builds, and keeping their interest.

Other thoughts I had.

• Exchange those unused celestial items for medals.
        • Allow the celestial items to used by other characters.

Either way, it seems as if I am not alone here. We want some mechanism in place to allow us to alter our celestial gear.

Comment

Nope. With the increase in availability of CBoxes, let the old items die their natural death.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
            Nope. With the increase in availability of CBoxes, let the old items die their natural death.
            That is a fair point of view. But doesn't really cover all the basis.

I am not referring to just "old" celestial....

Example: Lets say your a new player and you got your first Cboxs, but... you mucked your stats for some reason. Or you accidentally crafted the wrong piece of gear...

From what your saying: To bad, so sad, deal with it...

The above also happens to veteran players too.. Not only new.

Why not have something in place allowing players to alter celestial gear. Or at least be used by another character.

Comment

I can see your point but in my opinion a celestial is like being given a gift from a God. I don't think you should be able to reset it. I can see a purpose to have a way to recycle it for materials or just be able to get rid of it once it has out lived it's usefulness. I guess I'm just old school from the days of D&D.
              Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

I get where you're coming from. I also have a bunch of useless old Celestial items in storage. However, I don't think it's a good idea to allow people to re-roll their Celestial items. There are plenty of ANB events, and there are guides on the forum detailing how to succeed in these events. We will always have the chance to get more Celestial Cubes. In order to ensure that people always have something to do in Eternium, old Celestial items should be made ineffective when new weapon and armor sets are released.

Here are my old Celestial items. Note that I missed the first ANB bronze, silver, and gold events. I just want to show that I can relate. Even still, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wasted Celestials.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	138991
                BH: Shade
                Mage: Muse
                Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

Why not have something in place allowing players to alter celestial gear. Or at least be used by another character.
                  That will give cheaters/hackers another chance to fuk things up for devs and for fair players like us. I would rather let the celes die then see them being misused. This comes from a person who has a very limited stock of celes and has only played 2 ANBs so maybe I'm a bit biased. I can't say I can feel the pain f those who have dozens of useless celes. I remember Beelzebub crying over his celes DRs that were improved with COrbs

Comment

Working...
                  X