Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some small suggestions

Some small, not so important, suggestions for improving the game:

- When the hero is killed in trial, the first dialog say "Choose one option above" when there is only one option now (previously two options; reviving free or with gold). Skip the dialog and save some clicks.

- With increasing "nationalism" in the game, please add an option to specify the countries where the player are from. It was proposed before, and there was objection that adding an additional column for countries could destroy the design of leaderboards. However, see the attached example of the leaderboard from another game, the flags are nicely added beside the name and no additional column is needed.

- When BHs use headseekers abilities, the mobs fall dead immediately, before the rockets reach them. Not a bug, but look amusingly. Speed up the rockets little to hide the effects.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alica2122; 06-26-2019, 10:54 AM.

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
    - When the hero is killed in trial, the first dialog say "Choose one option above" when there is only one option now (previously two options; reviving free or with gold). Skip the dialog and save some clicks.
    +1
    It could rather say "Respawning in 3, 2, 1 ..."

- With increasing "nationalism" in the game, please add an option to specify the countries where the player are from. It was proposed before, and there was objection that adding an additional column for countries could destroy the design of leaderboards. However, see the attached example of the leaderboard from another game, the flags are nicely added beside the name and no additional column is needed.
    NO! Yes, Maybe?
    not sure about that. Just a K/C already attracts more than enough hate

- When BHs use headseekers abilities, the mobs fall dead immediately, before the rockets reach them. Not a bug, but look amusingly. Speed up the rockets little to hide the effects.
    Rather make them like a rocket launcher , hitting directly to the target. The flying rockets kinda waste a lot of time. One of reasons I hate Havoc. Also 4 sec a lot of time for traps to explode. That causes traps to be used for CC mostly, dmg is a side effect. Reduce the time may be just 1 - 1.5 sec.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
      NO! Yes, Maybe?
      not sure about that. Just a K/C already attracts more than enough hate
      I think the K/C players attract too much attentions because they expressively add their countries to their nicknames. While all other players are rather anonymous, the players with expressive identities becomes too visible and become alienated with the rests. However, thousands of players are actively playing this games (according to last ANB), only tens of them have their countries in their nicknames. If we add countries to other players, we may discover that more players from US, Russia, Europe than K/C. That will help the players understand each other and help communities.

Comment

Well, interestingly with the use of VPNs by players, the administrators have limited awareness/control of where a player is actually located.
        (i.e., Maybe I could use a "access point" from Germany and so be identified as being in Germany, even though I am in the USA.)

-->Can't use the IP address, can't use the email address, can't necessarily trust the self-identification by the player.<--

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
          Well, interestingly with the use of VPNs by players, the administrators have limited awareness/control of where a player is actually located.
          (i.e., Maybe I could use a "access point" from Germany and so be identified as being in Germany, even though I am in the USA.)

-->Can't use the IP address, can't use the email address, can't necessarily trust the self-identification by the player.<--
          Why we need to identify the country exactly? Any reason to trust identity of people in internet? The countries are just for fun, it is much better then nicknames beginning with country names. Let players declare by themselves whatever countries they are from (or feeling that they belong to).

People are traveling around the world. For example, a player born in China, studied in UK and got UK citizenship, and currently staying/working in US. So he is playing from US, his official nationality is UK, but he may legitimately declare he is Chinese.
          Last edited by Alica2122; 06-26-2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Yes, of course, I understand the Global nature of our player base. Unfortunately, reading some posts here suggest derision against players from certain countries. Anyone can proudly identify themselves within their "signature" line on this forum or Discord. In my opinion, a leader board country-identifier might even seem more derisive than the current implication from player name choices.
            Last edited by lmcelhiney; 06-26-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I agree with your opinion.
              I wrote the same opinion from before.

Comment

Working...
              X