Make Top 1000 Visible on leader board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Top 1000 Visible on leader board

Its just data. Frankly, I don't put much stock in 90%+ of the top 100 so would like to see the top 1000 or even the entire leaderboard for ANB events be visible so we can reveiw equipconfigs, stats. In addition, please add ability to pull.up the stat page forthe character.

Its information that will help.players below top100 see what works and is possible between where they are at and the top100. More importantly, it will allow us to.see what skilled.players are doing with lower.CL levels, good play and well configured gear.

As is now, you see four others around you at same TL and then jump to.top 100.

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
    Its just data. Frankly, I don't put much stock in 90%+ of the top 100 so would like to see the top 1000 or even the entire leaderboard for ANB events be visible so we can reveiw equipconfigs, stats. In addition, please add ability to pull.up the stat page forthe character.

Its information that will help.players below top100 see what works and is possible between where they are at and the top100. More importantly, it will allow us to.see what skilled.players are doing with lower.CL levels, good play and well configured gear.

As is now, you see four others around you at same TL and then jump to.top 100.
    A couple of months ago you could look at the players above and below you on LB. I remember this because I would look at players 10 or 20 trial levels above me to see what gear and abilities they were using. I had learned by then that gear used by top of LBs was not available at my much lower level; and that gear alone didn't guarantee advancing, but that abilities and playing techniques were equally important. So by looking at intermediate level players I learned what gear and abilities were successful for that level. I also learned that my gear and abilities would need to change as I became more proficient at game. It was nice to see what my best options would be as I advanced so I could work towards them instead of stumbling around chasing dead ends. More than once I tried abilities or gear because it was being used by better level players, even though I had never considered them as effective, and I am still using some of them.

Now I depend on forums to flesh out best gear-ability combos. Not only do they provide great advice but also explain how and why certain combos work better than others, and under what circumstances they are most efficient. However only a very small percentage of Eternium players participate in forums, especially lower level players who would benefit best from their discussions.

That said, it would be nice to be able to see more than just your immediate neighbors, and top 100 when you look at leaderboard. Right now we can only view 0.05% of the active players (106 out of 197,135).

Comment

I totally agree with this post. Leaderboards are quite difficult things to program, but top 250, 500 or 1000 would be really fun!
      Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
      Teran - CL2000

Comment

Working...
      X