Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havoc set and Explosive Shot

Suggestion:

-Havoc users could get a higher chance to proc Explosive Shot. I propose it should be a 5% extra chance per equipped set item, rather than a fixed bonus (as is the case for Stalker and poison ammo), meaning a full 6-piece set could get as high as 75% proc chance at max level ES, as opposed to the current 45% chance.

Reasonings:

- Havoc currently lags behind both Assaut and Stalker, so a minor buff would not be out of question.
    - Havoc set's vocation resides in explosions/area-of-effect, so this change fits that role nicely.
    - At higher levels, most of the damage already comes from active abilities instead of basic attacks, so this change is unlikely to have any overpowered effects.
    - Like Apprentice Mage, Havoc BH has a unique and very fun playstyle, and it really deserves a chance to shine.

Disclaimer:

- this is not a question of personal preference - my favourite BH set has always been Stalker.
    Last edited by MarkHark; 07-02-2019, 12:33 AM.

Havoc is great at AoE hence killing mob is no problem. It's the single target (Boss) that creates problem. You need something like Snipe or RF that does huge single target damage which you can't afford with Havoc. The best I could do was some TL110 (I think) with MagTrap/Heat Seekers/Snipe with not so good gear. If I use a few celestials (which I won't on Havoc ), may be 120-125 but that would be it.

Comment

RF/Mag/Heatseekers.

Keep in mind RF doesn't display correctly when ES is your primary attack: ES gets credit for all the buffed explosion procs, making RF look much worse than it really is.

Comment

Working...
      X