Upgrade monster level in story mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade monster level in story mode

At high levels there is an option to upgrade the monsters from 5 levels below you, to the same level. Could we have this option in all story mode maps?

If you're say level 10 after Anderhelm an go and play some trials, and get to say level 20, then the next 20 or so maps are boringly easy and you don't get any exp. If you alternatively run story and trial modes, same thing, all the way to Legendary story difficulty, however you get the option to upgrade story mode at some point. Since ppl like running Morgenheim, you actually have to run story mode, at least in Normal. Actually, I'd like to be able to boost story mode *above* my level since I can usually kill trials 10 levels above me.

I think this would change the game, so people could actually run story maps instead of just trials (at least for low levels). In particular with the new Season bonuses low level heroes can be quite strong. Also if you have a CL200 or more main hero and start a #2 hero that gets your CPs and so is overpowered for a long way through story mode. But you have to run it anyhow for the gems.

AFAIK the only map that adjusts to your level is Misty Island (oh, and Gauntlet).

You gain the ability to adjust level after you finish a difficulty level. But all levels adjust level with you, its just that normal difficulty tends to be a few levels below yours, which can be easy. As to being able to adjust level above 70, I've been pleading for that for years with no luck.

Comment

Working...
    X