Feedback on 1.4.11 and season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

This would, once again, go against the whole ANB concept - and I personally think season rewards should be separate from ANB. But yeah, need confirmation...

(I'll be claiming them all on main, regardless)
    Totally agree. Remember the time WS and ANB overlapped, it's ugly. So let ANB be ANB and season as season.
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Either the season is to long, season levels are too easy or there aren't enough of them. I'm not a very efficient player, and certainly not one of the best, and yet playing about 45 minutes a day I have already hit max season level, and maxed out gold in the bank and am over halfway to gems max. With 75 days to go. No drama, no challenge, lots of dead time remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
        Either the season is to long, season levels are too easy or there aren't enough of them. I'm not a very efficient player, and certainly not one of the best, and yet playing about 45 minutes a day I have already hit max season level, and maxed out gold in the bank and am over halfway to gems max. With 75 days to go. No drama, no challenge, lots of dead time remaining.
        I completely agree. It would be cool if during a long season like this they had daily or weekly challenges that differ from the worn out and redundant “dailies”. (Those toads, man. If I never see Marcus’s Village again it will be too soon.) Maybe utilize our quest dude in hometown. Right now he’s pretty useless. Now that Celestial Essences are in such high demand, a CE would be a nice prize for completing missions.

I just hate that I’m bored already with 70+ days to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
          This will always be a problem no matter what they set the cap to. I think season just is a nice way to make it a little more fun to play non-ANB. But yeah after spending a bunch of time farming then crafting it all away and getting nothing I'm pretty over the season as well. Bring on the ANB!!
          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

No, it shouldn't always be a problem. I ran some quick math and I figure they have it scaled so someone who runs TL 100 in 5 minutes with no extra exp or gold on their items and using no boosters would have to play 30 minutes a day for 65 or so days in the season to max out. Considering your main account should be able to handle that after 1 ANB, that just strikes me as awfully light.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post

I am thinking that the reason that you need to click on the earned Season Rewards in order to collect them is that they could be collected during an ANB. So, I'd go ahead and perform the tasks necessary, but not click to collect. They do not use your storage space in the meantime...
              Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

You don't have to claim rewards in order, you can claim what ever level you like to get or just leave it.

Don't think anb hero will have access to season rewards, hope so at least. Would be way too big p2w advantage during anb with all those season pass crates!
              There's good reasoning behind both of your posts. I would side more with what Tempest says, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
                Maybe utilize our quest dude in hometown. Right now he’s pretty useless.
                This! ^^^^

Comment

Working...
                X