Moar storage plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moar storage plz

I know it's been mentioned many times, but seriously! I think I speak for all the hoarders when I say this has got to be a priority update. Not asking for anything free, just some more pages to unlock w/ gems in the stuffy old Stash box. Space to stow uncommon jewelry while crafting, being able to keep some odd pieces of 'useful looking' gear from various sets would allow us more experimentation -- i.e., fun, as in Making Fun!

If the devs are going to put effort into major changes like the new Season event structure, 70+ level gear, etc., while they're supposedly focused like a laser on the Unreal port, I think they could squeeze this change in, too.

Thank you for your consideration.

Valid point, but remember you can use the storage space for all of your characters as well as the Stash. I transfer all of my legendary drops to a single player before salvaging. I've also taken advantage of ANB to create a cheap max-storage character when I want to replace one.

Comment

Yeah, I am using all 5 character slots, and 4 are mostly storage. Will definitely be overwriting a couple of those that were never unlocked fully once I have some new ANB heroes (fully unlocked at the discount rate)

I freely admit I have a problem with hoarding. But, I also think if we're willing to pay for the extra room that us hoarders need love, too.

I will try to be more... discriminating... in the mean time!

Comment

Working...
      X