Suggestion: Name of Boss in Trial Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: Name of Boss in Trial Menu

Saves remember it, or entering trial, looking at boss name on the paper, and exiting to re-arrange gear, then entering again.

Lots of stuff on the screen for phone players... I know that this revision has caused some objects to overlap even on my 11" iPad Pro screen.
    Since they repeat in sequence, I know that Kara will be there on 10, 15, 20...80, 85 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
      Lots of stuff on the screen for phone players... I know that this revision has caused some objects to overlap even on my 11" iPad Pro screen.
      Since they repeat in sequence, I know that Kara will be there on 10, 15, 20...80, 85 etc.
      I meant on the menu, the swirly road with the trial numbers on it you choose which one to play. That has plenty of space in the name to say "Kara's Trial of Fire" or whatever. You try playing with a sieve for a memory .. :-)

Comment

They appear in TL in same order as they do in story. Magroth -> TBD -> Elban -> Garm -> Kara and then repeat. So 5n+1 is always Mag, 5n+2 is always TBD, 5n+3 is always Elban, 5n+4 Garm and 5n Kara. You'll get accustomed to it after a while.

Comment

Also this should be Suggestions and not in bug reports

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrill View Post

I meant on the menu, the swirly road with the trial numbers on it you choose which one to play. That has plenty of space in the name to say "Kara's Trial of Fire" or whatever. You try playing with a sieve for a memory .. :-)
            My apology I didn't read the title and thought you meant the playing field. There is certainly room there. But, overall, you actually do get used to them. My focus is always "n+5", as I have less anxiety facing her. (Hence, if I could handle all of the bosses with confidence, I would be in the top 1000. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
              They appear in TL in same order as they do in story. Magroth -> TBD -> Elban -> Garm -> Kara and then repeat. So 5n+1 is always Mag, 5n+2 is always TBD, 5n+3 is always Elban, 5n+4 Garm and 5n Kara. You'll get accustomed to it after a while.
              Same way they appear in story mode, helped me to remember the order .

Comment

Oh, are those the same folks? They are much weaker in the stories!

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                  Oh, are those the same folks? They are much weaker in the stories!
                  In story, imagine them being same as in TL 1,2,3,4,5. Their lvl and abilities upgrade with increasing TL

Comment

Also Kara is pretty nasty, harder than TL 100, if you don't kill her 3 Minions

Comment

Do you mean on the last story on World 4? I have done it with a Warrior with extremely high toughness (>900K), but never with a normal farming character.

Comment

Working...
                      X