Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celestial Transform should increase named item special effect stats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celestial Transform should increase named item special effect stats!

At the moment Celestial Transform don't change the stats from named item special effects.

For example if you get a Integralas Mantle with a 25% chance to gain 91AR and you transform it in a celestial it stays the same. But it should max out to 30% chance to gain 100AR.
    If you use a Celestial Cube to get an Integralas Mantle you ALWAYS get 30% chance to gain 100AR.

That's a huge issue because for high end players that means you can't make any good use of Lv. 75 named item drops.
    So since the only way to get a PERFECT Integralas Mantle (or any other named item with a random special effect stat) you MUST use the celestial cube from gold ANB and get lucky* that it's Lv. 75.

* i say lucky because gold ANB rewards celestial cubes with Lv. 74/75. But maybe you earn 2 Celestial Cubes like last time and one is Lv. 74 and one is 75 instead of a chance to get either of both. however, it doesn't matter since the issue is the same.

So i suggest to change that, so you get max stats from the named item special effects when you transform them into Celestial items.

PS: new max stats are 20% 100AR
    Last edited by Mirades; 07-29-2019, 03:55 AM.

Mirades I have never used one but would an acceptable solution be to have the Celestial Orb be able to be used to bump up the special effects values on named items that have variable values? My understanding is that the CT doesn't ensure max value for the attributes when the transformation is done and that an Orb may be used after to bump the attributes higher to max. Would seem that allowing the special effects values to be bumped using COs would following the same schema.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirades View Post
      If you use a Celestial Cube to get an Integralas Mantle you ALWAYS get 30% chance to gain 100AR.
      I'm not sure this is true. As far as LBoxes go, I know for a fact there exists some room for variation both on chance and AR value.
      Also, I haven't found a single Integralas Mantle with a chance greater than 20% since 1.4.11. At first I thought it was just random luck (or lack of-), but after reading other people's comments on the subject I believe IM may have been intentionally nerfed.

Comment

Let's be honest. When you are talking about Legendary or Celestial gear does the percentage really matter at all? I mean once it spins up to full active it never goes back down as the attack speed overwhelms the duration and percentage to the point that just stays active all the time. Even with the AR the difference between 90 and 100 is only 50 AR points when fully active which when you are above CL 700 and have end game gear is really just a hill of beans. Perfect everything is great but a point here and there doesn't make that much of a difference.

AR = 1780 = 54% Cooldown Reduction
        AR = 1695 = 53% Cooldown Reduction

And that is an 85 point difference.

Yes, I swap out gear in a heartbeat for that 1 additional attribute point. Yes, I do everything I can to make everything "perfect". I don't loss sleep over it though.

There are changes that are huge and you can feel the pain. I just don't see it regarding the IM and it's percentage.

There are much more significant impacts on how the game plays. The first and foremost is my inept playing style. Even which of my mobiles I play on much more dramatically impacts the play than a 50 point difference. I wanna say that the last time I compared my LG vs my Apple 6S testing with the same character and configuration the 6S tested 10% higher damage in the Training Grounds than the LG. The 6S pushes 60 fps and the LG pushed 28 fps but I normally use the LG for playing.

When I look at the single digit differences in attribute value and look at the resource commitment for a CO I just say "Thanks but I will pass." as I do not see any real ROI.

Just my opinion. That and $10 might get you a Starbucks.
        Last edited by Tin Man; 07-29-2019, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
          Mirades I have never used one but would an acceptable solution be to have the Celestial Orb be able to be used to bump up the special effects values on named items that have variable values?
          it would be okay, but not a great solution. when you need to upgrade a 12% 70AR that needs ALOT of CO's and the CT max value boost makes way more sense anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
            I'm not sure this is true. As far as LBoxes go, I know for a fact there exists some room for variation both on chance and AR value.
            Also, I haven't found a single Integralas Mantle with a chance greater than 20% since 1.4.11. At first I thought it was just random luck (or lack of-), but after reading other people's comments on the subject I believe IM may have been intentionally nerfed
            1. Legendary Cubes don't have max stats like Celestials.
            2. they nerfed IM from 30% to 20% so the max is 20% 100AR now. But you always get it by using a Celestial Cube

Comment

Tin Man yes for alot of players it doesn't matter if it's close to max or max. but on the other hand alot of players like me are completionists and maximists (or what ever you wanna call it) and we want a way to max out everything to the very max, even if it's "useless" and expensive. The Celestial Orbs were implemented because of that, and the named item special effects always rolled max on a celestial cube because of that too. but now i think they just forgot to implement it at the Celestial Transform, so i made this suggestion that the devs see it and hopefully "fix" it. and to get some votes that they see there are more people out there that love it like that.

Comment

Working...
              X