Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Booster for essence gathering (eg a booster for item drops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booster for essence gathering (eg a booster for item drops)

We can buy boosters for xp and for gold and gemstones from Ruby the consumable trader. But there is no booster for essence and we suddenly need a lot of and it to have a chance of crafting L75 equipment. Please may we have some way to boost essence gathering through gameplay. For example a booster for item drop rate, or a booster that improves the chance of dropped item level or rarity.

Ruby sells crates that contain essence and those are appreciated in ANB events. But they are not good value for high volume crafting, and they don't encourage gameplay the way the xp and currency boosters do.

Originally posted by RedJiminy View Post
    We can buy boosters for xp and for gold and gemstones from Ruby the consumable trader. But there is no booster for essence and we suddenly need a lot of and it to have a chance of crafting L75 equipment. Please may we have some way to boost essence gathering through gameplay. For example a booster for item drop rate, or a booster that improves the chance of dropped item level or rarity.

Ruby sells crates that contain essence and those are appreciated in ANB events. But they are not good value for high volume crafting, and they don't encourage gameplay the way the xp and currency boosters do.
    Don't think thats going to happen. The best way to gain GE right now is to farm TL100. Take your best hero and do TL100 in less than 2 min. You'll gave enough GEs for an item in 15-20min

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Don't think thats going to happen. The best way to gain GE right now is to farm TL100. Take your best hero and do TL100 in less than 2 min. You'll gave enough GEs for an item in 15-20min
      Hi ShotDead , have you done any comparison between farming TL100 vs Morgenheim for essences? Let's say we can finish TL100 in 2min and Morgenheim in 40s, which map will give more essences per 30min?

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

Hi ShotDead , have you done any comparison between farming TL100 vs Morgenheim for essences? Let's say we can finish TL100 in 2min and Morgenheim in 40s, which map will give more essences per 30min?
        Not me but someone did it (discord). After update, essence from Morg (story in general) seems nerfed. Earlier it was almost at par with Morg giving gold & gemstones as additional bonus.

Comment

I think I'll do it tonight and post data of full salvage in a ~30 min play

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
            I think I'll do it tonight and post data of full salvage in a ~30 min play
            If you do that, please note down also the number of runs together with the total time. There will be very big difference in efficiency if someone can finish TL100 in 1:30min, other 2:30min.

Comment

I'm not sure if the essence salvage rates have been increased for this season but they do seem to give a lot per salvage. Like what ShotDead said above, you can get enough essences to craft a set item (excluding Integralas Mantle and Weapon Sets) with approximately 15-20 minutes of run assuming you can do the runs in 1-1.5minutes each.
              Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
              Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I can manage T100 in about 2 minutes so half an hour of map time per craft. Weapon pieces are double. And we have a 1% chance of getting a L75 per craft. I can't play enough to have a reasonable chance of that.

I have a some gems but nothing to spend them on in this event. Xp boost is about the most impactful thing I could spend gems on. But compared to a L75 weapon, a few extra CL won't do much. A boost to essence would help more I think. Hard to say though.

​​​​​​

Comment

Make sure you have your crafting perks maxed out. You get a boost in salvage.

Comment

If you really want essences, craft green items with what ever essence you want at level 14. It will cost 2 but upon salvage you will get more in return. That is if your crafting is at least level 46. At level 50 I can craft a full inventory of a level 14 green and get more mats back when I salvage them every time. I made roughly 200 lesser essences in just a few minutes of crafting/salvaging.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I can manage T100 in about 2 minutes so half an hour of map time per craft. Weapon pieces are double. And we have a 1% chance of getting a L75 per craft. I can't play enough to have a reasonable chance of that.

I have a some gems but nothing to spend them on in this event. Xp boost is about the most impactful thing I could spend gems on. But compared to a L75 weapon, a few extra CL won't do much. A boost to essence would help more I think. Hard to say though.

​​​​​​
                      What character are you using to do your trial runs for mats? And what CL are you at?

​​​​​

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by helopilot View Post
                        craft green items at level 14... upon salvage you will get more in return.
                        Haha! Thanks helopilot that's a creative solution I'll pass though, had my fill of crafting greens (I have ML50, what a lot of tapping!). Also I found that chomps through gold quite heavily and will also need gold for crafting all these legendary weapons and upgrading my essence to greaters.

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                        What character are you using to do your trial runs for mats? And what CL are you at?​​​​​
                        Hey Sanctum , I've just hit CL 1900 tonight. Using regalia mage with Igneus. I was running T80 which I could clear in about 1:20 and think it's given me my best essence rate so far. BTW I always look out for you near the top of the LB during ANB events I also tried running T40 for guaranteed epics to see how that compared. I could clear it faster (40s average) but the essence per minute was only about 1/3 in comparison with T80.

Comment

BTW I always look out for you near the top of the LB during ANB events.
                          Hey RedJiminy hehe I see. What IGN do you go by? I'll look out for you during the next ANB. thats great! Hopefully you'll be able to craft some good stuffs soon! I'll be posting some data on my trial runs farming essences soon.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

My IGN in gold is Leonora, finished #37 last ANB. No idea how you guys clear above T130 in 6 hours. Well done.

Comment

Haha! Thanks helopilot that's a creative solution I'll pass though, had my fill of crafting greens (I have ML50, what a lot of tapping!). Also I found that chomps through gold quite heavily and will also need gold for crafting all these legendary weapons and upgrading my essence to greaters.

I think I was crafting 30 greens at a time which would usually yield me an extra 20 lesser essences to the tune of 126/green or 3700+gold. Cant remember number very well. Not the most efficient but when you tap tap tap quick, they build quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X