X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah.. forget it.... even multiplayer is in the works

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

You might want to consider a slighting different path. Sounds like you are fully aware that gems are the lifeblood of the game. Rather than getting the 2nd Ability Upgrade Slot next you might want to make sure you have all 5 character slots opened up first. You want to do this for the daily rewards if nothing else.

Each character qualifies for their own daily reward with 20 gems. You do not have to complete the daily rewards with each individual character. Say character 1 has a daily quest of kill 50 archers and character 2 has a daily quest of kill 100 enemy. If character 1 kills 50 archers along with 50 other enemies than both rewards are given. The second character slot is free and everyone should create a second character and get that character up to level 9 immediately to get the additional 20 daily gems. The other character slots cost:

Character Slot 3 - 100 Gems
      Character Slot 4 - 500 Gems
      Character Slot 5 - 1000 Gems

If you spend the full1600 gems to open up all 5 slots the 5 daily rewards per day will get your gem levels back to the starting point in just over two weeks.

All the characters share the same Stash and Champion Levels once you start getting Champions Levels after reaching Lvl 70. FYI, Say your Character 1 reaches Lvl 70 CL 125 and then you decide to start your second character. Your new character starts out Lvl 1 CL 125 but does not contribute to anymore Champion Levels until that character reaches Lvl 70.

A further note about Daily Rewards. The most burdensome Daily Reward is the 50 Merlock Toads reward. There are a couple of things to keep in mind. Story Level 3 has around 20 merlock toads which can make quick work of that task. Also, killing a Sister of Ragadam counts as killing a merlock toad so there are other ways to meet the 50 Merlock Toad requirement.

Purchasing the Daily Gems is a great deal but you should seriously consider one other purchase. Purchasing a Season Pass for $9.99 changes the doubled gem bank from 1,000 gems to 10,000 gems. The daily gems gets you 3,000 gems in just 30 days. Five characters with daily rewards gets you another 3,000 gems in just 30 days.Getting a total of 10,000 gems in the next 60 days is pretty much automatic which means you get an additional 9,000 gems for just $9.99 which is the cheapest you can pay to get gems. Plus, you get a lot more boosters and gemstones and crafting boxes on top of that.
      Thanks for tips.

I already unlocked 3 characters: Marcus, Eileen & Robin. They are sort of my "army", they come wherever I go and they hit enemies.

Currently, I am level 57 Warrior.
      - Damage: 11824
      - Toughness: 205065
      - Recovery: 27056

I have 227,500 available Gold + 786 gemstones. I need 900 gemstones to unlock 3rd Slot for "Abilities." I think that upgrading abilities is key to winning I am currently Level 9 in Abilities. When things get tough I use strong abilities to kill groups of enemies.

Purchasing the Daily Gems is a great deal but you should seriously consider one other purchase. Purchasing a Season Pass for $9.99 changes the doubled gem bank from 1,000 gems to 10,000 gems. The daily gems gets you 3,000 gems in just 30 days. Five characters with daily rewards gets you another 3,000 gems in just 30 days.Getting a total of 10,000 gems in the next 60 days is pretty much automatic which means you get an additional 9,000 gems for just $9.99 which is the cheapest you can pay to get gems. Plus, you get a lot more boosters and gemstones and crafting boxes on top of that.
      Not sure should I purchase season pass in the middle of the season, because all the time I spent playing game so far would not count. I might purchase it at the start of the season so I get 100% benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post

Thanks for tips.

I already unlocked 3 characters: Marcus, Eileen & Robin. They are sort of my "army", they come wherever I go and they hit enemies.

I have 227,500 available Gold + 786 gemstones. I need 900 gemstones to unlock 3rd Slot for "Abilities." I think that upgrading abilities is key to winning I am currently Level 9 in Abilities. When things get tough I use strong abilities to kill groups of enemies.

Not sure should I purchase season pass in the middle of the season, because all the time I spent playing game so far would not count. I might purchase it at the start of the season so I get 100% benefit.
        Regarding season pass... If you think you can mange to get those 10k gems and 10m gold before season ends its worth it. If you got 5 heros above lvl9 you can get 100gems a day from dailies already... Adding up to 5.8k gems until season ends. So you would have to farm another - 100gems a day or buy that 30 day gem pack to reach the max. Totally up to you.

I wouldn't recommend spending 900 gems on ability upgrade slot out of anb. Although they cost the same you acctually profit from leveling up skills faster. Don't think it's that important outside of anb.

Better safe your gems for the upcoming anb to be able to fully unlock some heroes. Only costs 255 to unlock ALL ability-/inventory- and companionslots all together... Compared to few thousands outside of anb. So think twice about spe ding gems on your hero outside of anb.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

I wouldn't recommend spending 900 gems on ability upgrade slot out of anb. Although they cost the same you acctually profit from leveling up skills faster. Don't think it's that important outside of anb.

Better safe your gems for the upcoming anb to be able to fully unlock some heroes. Only costs 255 to unlock ALL ability-/inventory- and companionslots all together... Compared to few thousands outside of anb. So think twice about spe ding gems on your hero outside of anb.
          I also get free gemstones by viewing videos so I think unlocking 3rd ability slot is worth it. I just played trial 7 and earned 25 gemstones viewing in-game ads. Not sure does everyone get this, but I play on Amazon Fire 8 HD and ads are voluntary; I viewed lots of ads, they really helped me move with this game. How do you play this game, mobile or desktop? if desktop, are you getting free gemstones like we do on mobile?

Comment

I also get free gemstones by viewing videos so I think unlocking 3rd ability slot is worth it. I just played trial 7 and earned 25 gemstones viewing in-game ads. Not sure does everyone get this, but I play on Amazon Fire 8 HD and ads are voluntary; I viewed lots of ads, they really helped me move with this game. How do you play this game, mobile or desktop? if desktop, are you getting free gemstones like we do on mobile?
            Windows 10 version doesn't support ads,that's right. However, im playing on mobile as well, and I'm still pretty sure that 3rd upgrade slot isn't really a good investment outside of ANB. But hey... Might be a good one for your playstyle. Go ahead and enjoy the game in your way.

Comment

Thanks for tips.

If you were to buy the season pass today you would get at least 5800 gems just from doing the daily rewards with 5 characters which gives 100 gems a day. Forgetting about the gold, just doubling 5800 gems along is worth the $9.99. Plus there are a sizable number of boosters that come the pass. The pass is truly the cheapest way to get gems.

You should think twice before paying gems for opening up Companion Slots or Ability Upgrade Slots right now. We just finished a War Supplies event on Sunday. In the past a War Supplies event immediately precedes an ANB event. It is likely that an ANB event is starting Friday. Using an ANB is presently the absolutely least expensive way to build a character. The only thing that isn't cheaper is the Ability Upgrade Slots which stay at 400 and 900 gems for the 2nd and 3rd slot respectively. The other costs that change, normal/ANB, are:

Companion Slot 2 - 75/25
              Companion Slot 3 - 350/50

Attack Slot 2 - 25/5

Utility Slot 2 - 75/10
              Utility Slot 3 - 450/20

Passive Ability Slot 2 - 350/25
              Passive Ability Slot 3 - 750/50

Just the savings on the Passive Ability Slots alone almost pay for unlocking the the 2nd and 3rd Ability Upgrade Slots.

I must give disclaimers that these costs are from prior ANBs and they could change how the ANBs run at any time especially since they added the season since the last one. Also, I have no inside information whether or not there will actually be an ANB this week. I have not seen an official remarks or rumors that there will be one.

By the very nature of the ANB event you will want to splurge on the character used for the ANB to maximize the chance for things like Celestial items and possibly medals. Everything that you are mentioning that you want to do would be best done to an ANB character that becomes your permanent character.

I understand the strong desire to go out there and kill, Kill, KILL!

Have fun.

EDIT: Whoops! I forgot! Expanding the character's storage is also substantially cheaper during ANB.

3rd Row of 8 - 50/5
              4th Row of 8 - 200/10
              5th Row of 8 - 800/15
              6th Row of 8 - 800/15
              7th Row of 8 - 800/15

This if for the individual character's storage. There is no benefit to pay gems to expand the Stash during ANB.

Do not expand the Stash tabs during ANB as you do not get to keep the expanded Stash after ANB ends. I typically expand the Stash's rows with gold but do not pay to expand the tabs with gems. The Stash an ANB character uses is NOT shared with the normal characters.

I think that covers all the cost differences.

Oh, also, they have these things called Books of Learning during ANB. A Book of Learning knocks either 10 minutes, 1 hour or 3 hours all active ability upgrade timers depending on the type of Book of Learning (Lesser Book of Learning, Book of Learning and Greater Book of Learning).

So, if you are presently upgrading 3 abilities from level 5 to level 6, a 3 hour timer, when you read a Greater Book of Learning then you get 3 hours knocked of the timer on all three so all three finish immediately.

Books of Learning are liberally given during ANB.

The takeaway? If all five of your characters are not maxed out for storage and companions then you should use each ANB to create a new, maxed out character that you keep and not max out characters outside of the ANBs.
              Last edited by Tin Man; 07-31-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

Windows 10 version doesn't support ads,that's right. However, im playing on mobile as well, and I'm still pretty sure that 3rd upgrade slot isn't really a good investment outside of ANB. But hey... Might be a good one for your playstyle. Go ahead and enjoy the game in your way.
                Correction: I meant free Gems (not gemstones).

I already unlocked it so I can level up abilities. Now I will be unlocking whatever else need to be unlocked. This game takes time, but it's pleasant to play. It's a joy of playing that draws me to spend time on Eternium. I am taking my upgrades slow. Every upgrade gives me satisfaction. I honestly would like to play this game on computer, but I can't, I have Mac OS. I have to hold my Fire 8 HD and it's hard on hands if you play too long. I think playing with a mouse is much easier.

Comment

Do not expand the Stash tabs during ANB as you do not get to keep the expanded Stash after ANB ends. I typically expand the Stash's rows with gold but do not pay to expand the tabs with gems. The Stash an ANB character uses is NOT shared with the normal characters.

The takeaway? If all five of your characters are not maxed out for storage and companions then you should use each ANB to create a new, maxed out character that you keep and not max out characters outside of the ANBs.
                  I keep my gemstones in Stash and then I fuse them for an upgrade. Most junk look (common, uncommon, and rare items) go to Salvage. I only keep some Epic and ALL Legendary items. Most Epic goes to Salvage and then I use it to craft weapons (started crafting sword, never finished, one needs endless amount of items to craft epic or legendary sword). Now, I expanded heros stash, so when I collect look I don't see "Full Inventory". I expanded it by 1 row only. I don't intend to expand stash again, because it's a waste of gems. I will simply drop junk inventory in-game when it becomes full (and, of course, I will keep quality inventory!).

P.S. What is ANB?

Comment

Given all the questions regarding the ANB Leagues, here's my attempt to consolidate those that I can think of and have seen recently. I'll keep this topic open so people can add more and I'll update the main post below. Official announcements: Feb 2018: Initial release of Limited Time Events - A New Beginning

Comment

Working...
                    X