Petition to lengthen the rest day between Bronze and Silver League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition to lengthen the rest day between Bronze and Silver League

Due to the unfortunate issues we all encountered, maybe its better to add another one week before the Silver League starts again? (The remainder of the days after the current league two weeks after the start of Bronze League) + (one week) might be a generous gift for the devs, to cool down disappointments, they can use this period to fix and prevent bugs in the next event, and will benefit those especially the new players who had their first ANB and f2p players to replenish their gems to save up more...

Agree with every word!
    And due to broken AD not long ago... the AD limit would better set by 1750 gems/week than 250 per day, so when AD will be broken again everyone can get those daily-lost gems within the next day or the day after.
    And I also suggest the event duration could be shorter like 12—> 8h, 9—>6h and 6—>3h. That's already enough grind out of the event.
    Last edited by Shilien; 08-18-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Yeah bronze is already exhausting, but 14 hour bronze seems like forever I could use an off week
      Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
      Teran - CL2000

Comment

Maybe Bronze was enough stress for this bruised & battered Season #1, First of Its Name.

Season #2 could contain Silver & Gold leagues... Lot's of time for bug-stomping, ad-grinding, crafting mastery leveling... Even, I dunno, sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
          Due to the unfortunate issues we all encountered, maybe its better to add another one week before the Silver League starts again?
          Disagree. It is better to start the league and sort out any issues as they arise.

Comment

Originally posted by Harkyn View Post
            Disagree. It is better to start the league and sort out any issues as they arise.
            With respect, but, don't you feel yet enough sick of 14h non-stop grind?

Comment

I would actually like it if they just had a shorter break and allow us to end the event whenever we please. I know some people don't like the long bronze but those people don't have to keep grinding the whole time, they can just bow out whenever they like. But for those of us who like the gemstones and gold boost, the longer it runs the better.

I'm also not a believer in giving the devs extra time would do anything for the bugs for the fact that these bugs were so plain to see and still got missed. The whole event is based on the leaderboard and they didn't get that right, the jewelry bug from what I hear has been around for many anbs as well. Other long standing bugs such as the cleaver description are still in the game after many months.

Tldr; more time isn't going to necessarily equate to more effort.
              Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
              Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
              Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
              Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Working...
              X