Last feedbacks and suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last feedbacks and suggestions

I have stopped playing this game for about a month. In the last duration, I feel more frustration than fun during playing so I logged in to for collecting daily rewards and quests, then I stopped doing it, too . I didn't participate on the last ANB, however, I read about the mess and that affirmed my decision to stop playing. I had a lot of fun during the 8 months of playing, but now it is the right time to change. This is my last feedback a suggestions:

To developers:
    ===========

First of all, thank you very much for an excellent game. I saw many great improvements during my short time of playing: Act 4, crafting system, new ANB format and so on. I was really enjoying the games and spend all my free time to play, to learn about the game, to discuss with other.

Next, please fix the loopholes in the crafting system AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, give it the highest priority. That has been reported in 1.4.11 but still not fixed in 1.4.16. Sooner or later, the exploits will leak to public and if the crafting system is not fixed before the leaking, that will cause much more problems than the CE affair. If a player exploits the loopholes within certain extend (e.g. only 4-6 lvl 74-75 items instead of full 75), you cannot distinguish whether the player is lucky or he is cheating.

Last, please be communicative. Every software has bugs, including Eternium. However, please give clear statement about the bugs and how players should deal with (workaround, warning about exploits, etc.), do not be silent. In addition, if you read the bug reports or feedbacks in this forum, at least click on the "Like" button if you do not have time to answer. People are trying to help you, they give feedbacks and bug reports TO YOU, not to Travis or to other players, so it is polite to say "Thank you".

To Making Fun:
    ============

Big compliments to Travis who is always available when players need and trying to help if he can. It is hard work when there is a big pressure from players and the developers do not respond.

However, Making Fun, as the distributor, can make better control over the game. It is ridiculous that a new version is already available in Store and the distributor still has no information about it (citing from Travis in Discord "I don't have any info on .16 yet."). Do you have any contract with developers at all?

To other players:
    =============

That is the best player community I've ever seen. All guides, documentations are created by players. In fact, discussing with you is as enjoyable as playing game, if not more. I cannot name you all, so only three: thank Nhat, who know all about this game, FendyBt2 for best video guides and Coda for the excellent math equations that I can barely understand . Don't be offend if you are not named, I love to discuss with you all, even sometime we didn't agree with each other. I know that my language is rather harsh in the last duration due to my frustration, I am really sorry all about that. Hoping that you will continue to enjoy the game.

Best wishes to you all.

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
    Last, please be communicative. Every software has bugs, including Eternium. However, please give clear statement about the bugs and how players should deal with (workaround, warning about exploits, etc.), do not be silent. In addition, if you read the bug reports or feedbacks in this forum, at least click on the "Like" button if you do not have time to answer. People are trying to help you, they give feedbacks and bug reports TO YOU, not to Travis or to other players, so it is polite to say "Thank you".
    ^This^
    This is the root cause of all the frustrations. Yes, Travis is always there but he barely knows anything more than us about bug fixes and ETAs. If I have to point one thing that made this game better than any other similar ones, it was developers frequently interacting with players. That nearly ended. Red sometimes (once in a blue moon) shows up on discord but won't talk about the things people wanna know. That has to change.

I hope all this changes soon and you & others join back this great community.

Comment

Eight months is a good run; take a break and play some other games or do RL stuff. Sometimes people think they should never take time away, or that just logging on to do dailies for a while somehow means they aren't dedicated to the game anymore, which it doesn't. Do what feels right, and come back when (and if) you are ready! I have enjoyed your posts - will miss ya
      Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
      Teran - CL2000

Comment

Just quick-checking the forum from work, but had to login just to leave you my Like and this:
        LLAP, my friend!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Spock.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.4 KB ID:	146105

Comment

You'll be missed!
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Don't delete your characters is my advice just uninstall the game and be done with it for a while. I started playing in 2017 and played for the better part of the year, then I didn't play the game for the whole 2018. Coming back expecting multi-player I was a little let down but the game changed so much in that time and was just as fun as when I decided to stop playing.

I hope to see you back at some point in the future but until then, take care.
            Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
            Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
            Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
            Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

You hv a special talent Alicia

i still used your suggestion etc

wish you the best

do come back
              Shield Warrior Trial 136 in 9:16
              DW Warrior Trial 122 in 9:57min
              Arcanist Mage Trial 110 in 5:51min
              Regalia EXP Mage Bronze ANB Trial 105 in 7:03 min (#262)

Not take a blind bit of notice to the LB
              Simply to have fun
              Low end PC Only

Comment

Bye Alica. All the best for you!

Thank you for all the thoughtful suggestions. Especially the part about communication is so much needed here...

Comment

Working...
                X