Enchant for common only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enchant for common only

I hope we can have an enchantment for common items only. The enchant will make the common item like a unique item with powerful bonuses.
    Retired Mobile Player

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
    I hope we can have an enchantment for common items only. The enchant will make the common item like a unique item with powerful bonuses.
    I am really confused. Why would you want to enchant a common item, the grey equipment, when common items have no attributes associated with them and are effectively useless from a game perspective. I assume either a wrong term was used or you are wanting to use a common item for something specific like the GRC which I do not believe allows enchanted commons.

An enchanted common items would be nothing compared to a pathetic legendary of the same item type enchanted with the same enchantment.

Help me out with what I am misunderstanding here.

Thanks

Comment

It would take the community run all commons event to the next level!
      Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
      Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
        It would take the community run all commons event to the next level!
        I'm sure they would not allow those enchantments in the Gray Ribbon challenge. It defeats the purpose.
        BH: Shade
        Mage: Muse
        Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Hey, I just replied to your 155th post with my 155th post!

Click image for larger version  Name:	155th post reply to 155th post.png Views:	0 Size:	120.8 KB ID:	146232

Edit: Oh wait, it's a false alarm. You had a post after this one in another thread which was your actual 155th post.
          Last edited by Shade Glow; 08-20-2019, 01:16 AM.
          BH: Shade
          Mage: Muse
          Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I am really confused. Why would you want to enchant a common item, the grey equipment, when common items have no attributes associated with them and are effectively useless from a game perspective. I assume either a wrong term was used or you are wanting to use a common item for something specific like the GRC which I do not believe allows enchanted commons.

An enchanted common items would be nothing compared to a pathetic legendary of the same item type enchanted with the same enchantment.

Help me out with what I am misunderstanding here.

Thanks
            I am an RPG fan. And one way or another, if you've played Diablo, you know that they introduced runes back then which when completed and socketed in a very specific manner or combination, a powerful item unlocks. It creates diversity on builds and hopefully create something really rare in the game which is currently lacking...
            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

I am an RPG fan. And one way or another, if you've played Diablo, you know that they introduced runes back then which when completed and socketed in a very specific manner or combination, a powerful item unlocks. It creates diversity on builds and hopefully create something really rare in the game which is currently lacking...
              I got that but what is confusing me is why you are saying to enchant commons which are nothing in this game. The commons part is what has me stumped.

Comment

Working...
              X