ANB Weapon Equality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Weapon Equality

It would be nice if everyone participating in ANB had access to similar weapons. The main problem now is that, if you get a lucky craft, or drop (or cheat), you can get rewarded with a huge power increase that makes it difficult/impossible for others to compete. A well rolled lvl 73 or lvl 74 weapon is a huge damage boost over lvl lvl 70-72, so much so that it puts the player out of the same league. It feels slightly out of the spirit of ANB to give some players such a large advantage, particularly in an event format which includes a variety of ephemeral items meant to put players on somewhat even footing.
    I'm not sure the best way to remedy this - originally I thought the event would be giving out higher level celestial cubes that would help accomplish this, but then that didn't happen. I think it is something worth considering. I think something around a well rolled 72-73 would be nice for the event, maybe higher. Another option would be to give the Titan Chest more gold, so that players could actually craft a few legendaries without having to spend hours of the ANB farming gold.
    Let me know what you think! Did anyone else feel the same way?
    Last edited by Terranisaur; 08-20-2019, 05:17 PM.
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

I was fortunate to find a 74 weapon early on. Even though it originally had 2 desirable stats the damage increase was night and day. Wonder how long into the anb the 74 accounts had access to all their high lvl gear.

Comment

Working...
    X