Deleted hero still on leaderboard?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted hero still on leaderboard?!

After this most recent bronze ANB I ended the event and kept my event warrior, replacing an existing warrior that I had been growing on a diet. I gave them both the same name since I was planning on replacing the original with new hero. When I checked LB, my new warrior was not rated. All trials that I had completed in ANB were still cleared, but no ranking showing highest completed trial or time. So I ran a couple of trials to get ranked. I started at T85 and stopped at T105. To my surprise my new warrior is positioned 2 places above and 3 seconds faster than my now deleted warrior!

Just curious how often are deleted heros removed from LBs?

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
    Just curious how often are deleted heros removed from LBs?
    Not till a LB reset.

Comment

Let me get out my cane to help me walk before I share this next one.

I remember when the leaderboard has something over 1000000 characters or something lie that before the first leaderboard reset I became aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
        Let me get out my cane to help me walk before I share this next one.

I remember when the leaderboard has something over 1000000 characters or something lie that before the first leaderboard reset I became aware of.
        Thanks for the image. Very much appreciated, you've got my sense of humour!
        I too remember the times of 1.000.000plus characters on the leaderboards. Going now to look for a cane. If I can't find one, I'm going to drive around in my kids' stroller
        Last edited by Wuselbibi; 08-22-2019, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X