A Transmutation Recipe for Nightcloth, Mithril, and Enchanted Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Transmutation Recipe for Nightcloth, Mithril, and Enchanted Leather

Please add a transmutation recipe for Nightcloth, Mithril, and Enchanted Leather.

To anyone who is attempting to get their high level equipment legitimately during ANB, it would be beneficial if there was a way to convert Leather, Iron, and Cloth or Enchanted Leather, Mithril, and Nightcloth into either of the other two types of those materials.

One thing I noticed in this recent ANB bronze is that Bounty Hunters get Leather when they salvage armor, but Iron and Cloth are much more rare to Bounty Hunters, to the extent that Iron ends up being the bottleneck when making multiple crafting attempts to try and get a pair of high level weapons. The same is true for other classes, regarding their access to certain common and exotic materials which are required for crafting weapons.
    BH: Shade
    Mage: Muse
    Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

That would be a nice addition for sure. The cost of those transmutes make me wanna cry though, it's like 100,000 per 10 greater essensces.
    Last edited by Wagstaffer; 08-24-2019, 08:37 AM.
    Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
    Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

I agree, the transmutation of essences is very expensive. That's probably partially, because the alternative to transmuting a less desirable essence into a more desirable one is to use the less desirable essence and then spend gems to reforge that stat. I don't see any reason to make this requested transmutation recipe as steeply priced. However, that's not to say that I expect it would be inexpensive. Undoubtedly, it should be less expensive than buying a bunch of Basic Resource Crates and crafting the desired common materials contained within into exotic materials.
      BH: Shade
      Mage: Muse
      Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Working...
      X