Make Story Mode more challenging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Story Mode more challenging

Story mode is too easy, even on Legendary. It would be nice if we could adjust the difficulty level in Legendary difficulty; allow us to scale the up the mobs to their trial level equivalent. Gemstones and gear drops should scale accordingly as well (pretty please). The difficulty setting should only be adjustable in Legendary because what would be the point of playing through Heroic if you can set Normal to be more challenging than the current Legendary?

Story mode levels are so well crafted that It's a shame most players don't bother with story mode anymore except for farming gemstones and gold.

I'd say make all levels give the amount of gold that Morgenheim does, so we can at least grind the levels we like the most. There are so many cool levels that are a blast to play but never see the light of day because morg gives more resources.
    Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
    Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

aaah...

Farming gemstones & Gold is secondary for me

Primary?.....The 5 star "Gem" for each Gold Maniac character

"Patience and strategy is the key"

erm.. lemme see...

one hero (1.6k gem) for all 3 level

imagine if someone hv say 3 not fully unlocked hero runnin Story Mode?

1.6 X3..finished repeat all over...1.6X3 1.6X3 until thy kingdom come...plus the daily 200 and the 10 000 gems...and also "add" for those mobile lovers..nice

well..at least repetition of one Gold maniac character is sufficient

farming story mode is like throwing one stone but hit so many head

yo've got Gold, gemstones, GEM, materials, beautiful scenary & visual art etc etc

thank you
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-13-2019, 05:42 AM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
        Story mode is too easy, even on Legendary. It would be nice if we could adjust the difficulty level in Legendary difficulty; allow us to scale the up the mobs to their trial level equivalent. Gemstones and gear drops should scale accordingly as well (pretty please). The difficulty setting should only be adjustable in Legendary because what would be the point of playing through Heroic if you can set Normal to be more challenging than the current Legendary?

Story mode levels are so well crafted that It's a shame most players don't bother with story mode anymore except for farming gemstones and gold.
        This was my idea: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ode#post139029
        BH: Shade
        Mage: Muse
        Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Working...
        X