Option to display Trial timer in count-up (elapsed time) mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option to display Trial timer in count-up (elapsed time) mode

OK, I know the devs are seriously busy with more important stuff, but sometimes I just want to write down suggestions while they are on my mind.

I've been doing a lot of Trial grinding lately, and I really hate the count-down timer in the Trials. I normally try to run trials fast enough to open up the next 5 levels if possible (e.g. time is running out in an ANB). I rarely am running over 5-7 minutes at most except for the occasional push durning an ANB. So...I don't give a damn about how many minutes/seconds are left to play - it is easy enough to know that 10 minutes is the end anyway. But I DO care a lot about how quickly I am doing my runs - even in grind mode. I think it would be great to have a toggle option in the settings to change the Trial timer display to count-up mode so that it would display the elapsed time. It would let me know if I have time to finish the current mob or if I really need to move on because I'm not going to make that 3:30-4:00 timeframe I'm targeting unless I hurry on and skip a couple kills.
    Last edited by 7string; 09-13-2019, 11:01 PM.
    iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max
Working...
X