Option to Salvage Gear Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option to Salvage Gear Boxes

After a player reaches level 70, the large gear boxes have nothing useful in them. How about saving all of the extra mouse clicks and just allowing gear boxes to be salvaged or sold unopened?

I agree with this. Especially with all the gear boxes we are getting as rewards in the Season events.

Another option might be to entirely replace the gear boxes with small resource crates.

Comment

The only gearboxes that are somewhat useful after levelling past 60 or so are the set item ones. Also, the old orange L-cubes are very nice. We should get at least a few of them in place of the current purple ephemerals!

Comment

• Ubba Lothbrokson
        Ubba Lothbrokson commented
        Editing a comment
        Even the set item boxes are only useful for the MOT's they might yield on salvage, since I am now at the point of equipping my heroes with equipment higher than level 70.

Now, if they were to make the set items random level, that would make them relevant...

What is an "old orange L-cube"?

• MarkHark
        MarkHark commented
        Editing a comment
        @Ubba, they are similar to current celestial cubes, only orange instead of blue, and with lower overall stats, besides of course missing the whole "celestial" thing. They used to be given as milestone rewards in AnB events. I still have a few in my stash.

Interesting! I rarely use the general chests at all - the ones on the Daily Calendar included, unless they have a Set item. For the longest time, I would save them to open at a higher level on the chance that they would yield a piece of gear at that higher level. Now, I immediately open them and salvage or sell the contents.

Ultimately, I would hope that the developers would make these a thing of value - maybe when "Rocky 27 - One Man Against a Street Gang" is released!

Comment

Working...
      X