More Enchantments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Enchantments

I think it's time that we have enchantments on Head, Shoes, Pants, Cape, and Necklace.
    Options for Movement speed or Haste on Pants/Shoes.

Non-combat enchantments would be awesome, like +20% Experience or Extra Gold on all equipment pieces. It's a nice compensation for the increase Trial difficulty.

I think these are great addition/improvement on the Crafting System.

I second this. I'd also suggest instead of enchantments for specific slots just having enchantments and letting us apply them to whichever slots we wish with some restrictions. Such as the Greater Vamprisim enchantment, why is it exclusive to chest? Why can't we enchant our gloves and weapons with it as well? Vitality should be applicable to everything but cost the same as it does for rings currently. So much potential but it's being limited by specificity.
    ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Just like celerity and intense training raise your haste and ability rating, I'd love to see passives that increase your xp and gold gain - maybe the abilities unlock at very high CL's, like 2100+.

Comment

Asad Butt I don't like the idea of putting a CL requirement on skills, especially a high one. I also favor a massive overhaul on the skill trees and skill system which wouldn't work with that idea very well. I for sure think a modest enchantment that can be applied to any gear for additional gold or experience would be good though.
        ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Xeros The current CL system scales is screwed up. When you're at a very high CL, 2150 or 2200+, it becomes unbelievably hard to gather more CL. I played through the ANB silver, gathering up 1400+ CL's and it added like one and a quarter CL points towards my main. That is ridiculous, isn't it? And even this is going to get twice and three times as hard if I can somehow keep going. According to my estimate, Abin, the person I think has the most CL at 2376 is having to 1200+ TL 100 runs just to get 1 CL point. So, the CL system stops rewarding players as they move up, which I think the opposite of how it should be. I like the +xp or gold passive because you're sacrificing one of the other useful stats/skills to get it, which sounds fair, and I like it tied to XP because the first 2000 or so CL's are already not that hard to get.

Comment

Working...
          X