opinions on new 1.4.38 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinions on new 1.4.38 update

now that difficulty has been raised, this is perfect time to address this issue, as i do believe most of the total overall player base is still mobile only... this update does actually help mobile bh imo, and lessens the spam gap between platforms, but most mobile players will be unable to truely appreciate this, as the game is much harder now... this is the time to adjust xp as it is now skewd, and makes gaining cl much more complicated, and gives those with high cl much larger advantage... it would also be greatly appreciated to be more generous with gold as well, as the high demand of crafting is making gold slowly more valuable than gems which makes no sense honestly... gems are supposed to be of much greater value, that why you sell them, right? lol just sayin... a great way, imo to hit ×2 bird with ×1 stone is to take Radz suggestion of more enchanting to heart and even add in gold and xp enchant options to certain gears... so gold gloves could have gold stat and gold enchant for instance... this alone would help balance game out a bit more... ohh and of course it would be nice to finally show the mobile mages some luv thnx much btw, adrian and team for the content and lb cleaning that is happening
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Trials are TOO hard. In the ANB events I usually have 750 CLs by five hours in. In this last ANB (gold) I only have 650, and that's after spending an exorbitant amount of gems that I don't normally spend (not as much as the whales spend, but way more than I ever spend). If trials are going to be this difficult and celestisls are going to be made obsolete after every season, then I don't see any point in playing these events and this will probably be my last one unless trials are updated again, so I just went for broke and spent most of my gems. Only at trial 90 with half an hour left on the clock. This is crazy. Devs broke the trials.
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

And I finished trial 77 in 6.33.
      thanks no level 80 for me!

Comment

We really should have gotten legendary ephemerals instead of epics. That way gaining xp would have been managable. Could be done next time...
        Mobile only
        ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
        Warriors, BHs Argon
        Mages Tuca

Comment

Working...
        X