New ANB idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ANB idea...

Was just thinking about where we are now with anb's and got this idea. How about a ticket given each season, to enter one and only one level of anb? Like, you can use your ticket to enter 1 of the three. That would keep the lower level competitors together, the bit higher ones, same...then the ultra competitors in the gold can compete on their level. This would actually give everyone a chance to get on the leaderboards, get their medals,etc. Make the rewards better for each level of something. More celestial available in each so no one feels cheated. It would keep the cheating to make the Leaderboard down I'd think? I don't know. Can't hurt to run it by people.

Who's to say all the best players will enter Gold, rather than Bronze or Silver? How will you sort the tiers?

Comment

There's nothing to say they won't but if there's some reward incentive for them to go to gold, they might. Something they might want from gold they won't get from the other two.

Comment

somethings simillar to "league" in starcraft?

Comment

Never played so don't know.

Comment

Last time i play was 10 years ago
            3 or 4 leagues. Bronz, silver, gold and platinum.
            So when you played with othere player and your skill was at bronze it didint mach you with better player for example with gold.

Comment

Working...
          X