Drowning in Water - please rebalance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drowning in Water - please rebalance...

I have spent many millions upon millions of gold (at least 10-20M) in the last couple months transmuting Greater Water Essences into either Air or Fire. Water is the only essence that I use almost none of. 1 or maybe 2 LOH at the most in a total gear setup, and otherwise nothing from Water. The Water essence does not have an attribute which is really essential like all the other 4 essences. To me, the best way to rebalance would be to move Dodge from Water to Air, and move either Haste or Critical Rating to Water. Dodge makes more sense in Air (as in "try to hit me - you get nothing but air"). Haste probably thematically fits the life attributes in water the best since it partners with LOH to provide Recovery. But I don't care really - moving Critical Rating to Water would be a huge improvement too. The idea is to give every essence at least one essential attribute and reduce the need for so many Air essences and constant transmuting of Water essences. Having Critical Rating, Haste, and Movement Speed on Air is just too much. Please consider a change to rebalance the Water and Air essences.
    iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

True... When I craft a gear, I choose a stat that uses water essence, and when I'm satisfied with the level of the crafted item, I reforge that stat. But only one stat can be reforged, so it doesn't solve the problem. Moreover, I spent gems which I rarely use outside events because I save them for ANBs, and if you're unlucky, you cannot get the stat you want in three or more reforges.
    Yeah totally agree that one very used stat, either of the stats under the air essence should be transferred to water essence. Transmutation drains gold like hell.

Comment

With you 100% 7string. This would be an excellent change.
      1.11.11/CL2186

Comment

Tend to agree, why not move vita to water?
        `';..;'` from Starcraft
        GITA NEGI YAWA 3594

Comment

• 7string
          7string commented
          Editing a comment
          Thematically vitality would seem to fit in water, but it is also the only essential essence in earth (except for block rating for sword & shield warriors). Moving it would to water would probably unbalance things too much.
      Working...
      X