This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buff Warriors

Warriors seem to be a bit less powerful than BH's and Mages. So I figured we'd feed the devs with ideas to get warriors to the same level.

I'll start with an own idea:
    Introduce a feature in the settings to "auto cast utility". When enabled choose utility 1,2 or 3.

I think this would specifically give an advantage to warriors. Probably more for SW (autocast SB or BR), but also for DW (autocast SW or Charge).
    Plus it would further narrow the gap between PC and mobiles.
    Last edited by Argon; 12-02-2019, 10:38 AM. Reason: Spellings
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

Honestly, I think the auto cast option is brilliant! I don’t play warrior very often, but I think all classes could benefit from your suggestion to keep up with PC players.

Comment

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe I'm just going about it wrongly, but it seems to me that proper timing of casting is of crucial importance....
      KUSA GAJE GASU 4903

CL 2367

Comment

• Argon
        Argon commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, a lot of utilities need good timing, but some don't. Like SB and BR for SW. Plus I would autocast charge (towards targeted enemy) when playing DW.
        It is meant to NOT that much help BH's and mages I think proper timing is specifically important for arcanist and stalker builds, the 2 most powerful will profit least...
        Take it as a tactical option with advantages and disadvantages.
        Last edited by Argon; 12-01-2019, 03:36 PM. Reason: Spellings

This would be a fantastic feature! As it is now, all my fights as warrior are just spam swiping which is tiresome compared to spamming a keyboard button. Also, I am less engaged in the fight because I constantly stare at timers. God forbid I miss something and waste precious cd time or alacrity procs. This and fixing the shield armor enchant would be wonderful Xmas gifts

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
        I don’t play warrior very often, but I think all classes could benefit from your suggestion to keep up with PC players.
        Anjaeka Would you elaborate please? I don't play mages/BH's enough to know.
        Mobile only
        ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
        Warriors, BHs Argon
        Mages Tuca

Comment

Seconded on auto cast for BH and mage too
          Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
          Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
          XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
          Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
          CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

Comment

OMG!!! Just saw that only 45 mages got to tl100 in gold3. What a horrible timing I had to ask for a warrior buff. That was due to repeatedly not seeing any warriors in the top 10 of the overall leaderbords.

I don't know how to change the title so I'll just copy Kirel here: Buff back ELR mages instead!!
            Last edited by Argon; 12-03-2019, 07:36 PM.
            Mobile only
            ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
            Warriors, BHs Argon
            Mages Tuca

Comment

Working...
            X