Ad boxes included in stream of drops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad boxes included in stream of drops.

Basicly just as the title suggests. Some times I don't even realise I triggered an ad box. Would be nice to have them float to you. Maybe even come into your inventory to watch at a later time to prevent "active game time" from being used when we have to open them.
    Mobile only
    FERO GUSO NODI 9475
    • Max trial currently complete 103
    • 1200 ish cl
    • Elementals- ELR mage (Gold runner)
    • Zerg - Shield warrior
    • ZergBH - BH stalker (Xp runner)

The game timer, in trials and ANB, is stopped during an ad, so you lose only life time, but not game time.

I do like your idea, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Ads are designed to disrupt the game. That way you are "forced" to watch them, waiting for the time when you can continue your game. If you had the ad boxes in your inventory you could just binge watch them while doing something else. That would kinda defeat the purpose of ads...
    KUSA GAJE GASU 4903

CL 2367

Comment

I realised the ads ended game time. But still takes time to wait on them to turn into the grey blue circle. Sometimes a few seconds wait.
      Mobile only
      FERO GUSO NODI 9475
      • Max trial currently complete 103
      • 1200 ish cl
      • Elementals- ELR mage (Gold runner)
      • Zerg - Shield warrior
      • ZergBH - BH stalker (Xp runner)

Comment

• Fish knife
        Fish knife commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for clarifying! That is indeed true...

I do like the idea to have them float towards the toon like all the gold, gear and gems(tones) at the end of a level, I probably miss a few when I'm grinding gold or exp and mobs die off screen.
      I would take the time to "view" them all then.
      Now if an add box pops up, I mostly already go and do something else.
      I just put the phone in my pocket or lay it down somewhere, the screen will lock itself after the add is done playing.
      When I can play again, I can close the add and resume what I was doing.
      Mostly its something quick, like getting a drink or blowing my nose, giving my kids or wife a cuddle (If the kids are asleep the cuddle with the wife can be quite long sometimes though).

Comment

Working...
      X