Gems without ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gems without ads

I had some real money left here and made a purchase in the game, it would be great if we received 5 gems without seeing the ad if we deselect the option of promotional videos (ads).
    Last edited by Nirak; 12-24-2019, 06:25 PM.

I am sorry, but your suggestion does not make sense.

DP depends upon income. There are developers (and their families) that need to make a living. So they depend on income generated by this game, either from people buying gems with real money or by having people watching ads (and thereby generating also income for them).

And, please do not forget: there ARE ways of getting gems for free without having to watch ads: run the daily quests (= 100 gems/day) and run story mode levels (each one of them earning you a total of 9 gems).
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
    (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

Hmm, you have a point.
      Last edited by Nirak; 12-24-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post
        I am sorry, but your suggestion does not make sense.

DP depends upon income. There are developers (and their families) that need to make a living. So they depend on income generated by this game, either from people buying gems with real money or by having people watching ads (and thereby generating also income for them).

And, please do not forget: there ARE ways of getting gems for free without having to watch ads: run the daily quests (= 100 gems/day) and run story mode levels (each one of them earning you a total of 9 gems).
        I totally agree! Just to be finicky, you actually get 10 gems from the five stars in each story mode map. Also, daily login rewards give you 300 gems per month.

This game is mercifully free of pop-up ads that plague so many other games. Ad boxes just give you a choice, nobody forces you to watch them.
        KUSA GAJE GASU 4903

CL 2367

Comment

Originally posted by Fish knife View Post

I totally agree! Just to be finicky, you actually get 10 gems from the five stars in each story mode map. Also, daily login rewards give you 300 gems per month.

This game is mercifully free of pop-up ads that plague so many other games. Ad boxes just give you a choice, nobody forces you to watch them.
          Just to finicky, you actually get 320 gems per 28 days if you collect all the Daily Rewards. Also, you actually get up to 105 gems/day from Daily Quests Christian Lamine .

Just have to have some fun.

Yes, there has to be some way to pay the bills for us to enjoy the game.

Comment

• Fish knife
            Fish knife commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, I stand corrected!

• Tin Man
            Tin Man commented
            Editing a comment
            Fish knife Just as long as you took the remarks for the good-natured fun intended. I was smiling while I wrote it and still brings a smile.

I need to be the last one to throw any stones.

Always a pleasure, sir.

• Fish knife
            Fish knife commented
            Editing a comment
            And I was smiling when reading your post. Happy Holidays!

Yes, I also know that I get + -140 gems and some money doing all quests of a new hero (+52 for completing each map once in normal mode), but 5 gems without ads as I reported would be a good incentive to do some in-game purchase, but never mind, I guess.
          Last edited by Nirak; 12-29-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Like others have said it wouldn't create income for the developers, which would make them poor, which would mean they can't afford to keep developing this game, because they need to go and find work to pay for stuff.

Else I think everyone would just buy the lowest of the low real money option and the gems would just keep rolling in.

Comment

Yes, maybe it would be a good deal if it was something temporary like season pass, and with an exclusive price for that part.

Comment

Even then they would loose revenue and I view the adds as little breaks from the game.
                When I "view" an add, I mostly go do something quick, like take a bathroom break, fetch something to drink or to nibble on. Give my kids or wife a quick hug (though if the kids are asleep and depending on the time, that quick hug for the wife can turn into a long "hug".)
                The developers get revenue and I get a little break from the game which is a good thing in my opinion.
                I notice I play the game longer when I get a little break now and then. (actual time playing the game and not just playing longer because of adds)
                It refreshes me and refocusses me on the game when I have these short breaks.

Comment

I think the game loses immersiveness with so many ads.

Comment

Might be true, then again you aren't forced to watch them and can ignore them in favor of immersiveness.
                    True you'll have less gems then but that is the choice you make.
                    Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Comment

Hmm, I always see ads for the gems.
                      The game will always force you to trigger ads if you want a lot of gems currently.
                      Last edited by Nirak; 12-31-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

100+ gems a day for free adds up really quickly.
                        I see the daily quests, starring story mode and the gems that just drop when you kill mobs as my main source of gems, the gems rom adds are a nice bonus but will only bring in a lot if you can play a long time each day, there is a hard cap on add boxes so there is a maximum you can earn each day from adds.
                        I might have reached that hard cap a few times but most days I won't get close to that hard cap, because with 2 toddlers, a job and rebuilding our house there isn't much time left to game.

Everyone has different circumstances and will find the adds more important / annoying / ... then the next person.

Comment

Working...
                        X