No announcement yet.

Please bring back the Leader Boards during non-season periods for us newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please bring back the Leader Boards during non-season periods for us newbies

I know that newbies like me cannot afford to have end-game CLs, sets and jewelries but please allow us to peek on the top players' items and skills. I also want to see my progress so improvements in my crafting and playstyle will be easily adjusted rather than posting here on forums and wait for hours or days for replies. Thank you devs

I'm with you Arnold, we should be able to see and compare our progress against other players. Besides the Forum, which I love, how else do we learn and grow effectively? Please bring back our beloved Leader Board!!
    Last edited by .sad.soul.; 02-14-2020, 07:43 AM.
    1.11.11/CL2186

Comment

Editing a comment
      I am also a newbie, celebrating my 2 month anniversary in Eternium just yesterday. It wasn't until 3 weeks ago, however, that I got plugged into the forums enough to begin playing a little smarter & not spinning my tires like slick tires in snow.

Just about 2.5 days ago, however, I discovered a resource even more helpful (in that it is in real time) and that is the Eternium chat room over at Discord. It is full of advanced players who provide instant advise.

I use "Avatar" over there as well do look me up.

I have other games with leaderboards but whenever there is off-season days or weeks, the final rankings of the previous season still exists and actually helpful to those who were new to the game. This was my first game I encountered that a leaderboard was shutdown during a non-seasonal period.

Comment

You can count me in!!
      i'm trying to step by step build my Havoc BH
      which one to choose? Magnetic trap or Frozen Trap? and other miscellaneous etc. Much easier if LB is available
      Arnold Fernandez & Sad Soul: Thank you
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-14-2020, 08:00 AM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

I agree, I like the leaderboard so I can go look at what stats the gear and jewelry of the ones at the top look like so I can style my gear towards it.

Comment

I second that motion
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
          Eternium Files

Comment

without the leaderboards i would still be struggling away with Death from above instead of timewarp on my mage. i would have never thought to use timewarp, since there's a specific buff to DFA, but timewarp is irrefutably better. never would have found that without leaderboards :-(

Comment

Working...
            X