Bag of Gold daily award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bag of Gold daily award

The bag of gold daily awards of only 5-10k are virtually worthless given the amount of gold needed even for simple tasks like fusing gemstones. You need to re-calibrate the value of these rewards and of the gold amounts in event packs by a factor of 10 or higher. Now that gems can be earned as season awards, gold has become the limiting factor for ANB events, especially for players using the FendyBt2 strategy of crafting XP gear every few levels. Make these rewards valuable or replace them with something better.

Let's not forget the wortless chests that are acutally just some crafting materials, once you have reached a certain point, you don't check them you just salvage the gear.

Comment

Xp and gold boosters to replace chests. Maybe a few MOTs. Were playing "everyday". Incentives please.

Comment

Yes! Like in my previous topic: update the calendar!!!×100

Comment

Pretty much everything other than the gems are worthless. The set item is lv70, so pointless. The gem package is ok early on. Now I have around 45 of them saved up and that is only because you can only hold 50 in one go. Everything else is you can make from one run of any of the farming levels. The daily rewards haven't changed in the 2.5 years I have been playing.

Comment

Working...
          X