The "reward" calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "reward" calendar

What do y'all think guys? Imo it's time to update the calendar.
    Some silly things in there like the lame loot chests or the 2k/5k gold pouches. Put some fancy stuff in there actually worthwhile of claiming.

The gems are a tiny bit nice but nothing to write home about.

#changecalendar!

With items level cap increased the rewards from the boxes should also give at least a chance of higher level items. Gold rewards are the biggest joke I agree.

Comment

+1

Comment

Mots bag, more gem bags, celestial essence or orb, revamped chests and set boxes with chance to get 72+ items, resource crates, bigger gold bags, essence bags.

We need bigger rewards since we have harder trials and higher rank gear
        Mobile only
        FERO GUSO NODI 9475
        • Max trial currently complete 103
        • 1200 ish cl
        • Elementals- ELR mage (Gold runner)
        • Zerg - Shield warrior
        • ZergBH - BH stalker (Xp runner)

Comment

Yes !! Praise the lurd!

Comment

Make 2 month's calendar in one!!!

Comment

Celestial essences are too much for the calendar imho. I think MoTs are a great idea. The calendar should be attractive yet not give away the best items or they become trivial. I think that's a hard balance to strike that works for all but a mix of treasure, small amounts of high level mats like MoT and greater essences, and gems...would be a great balance keeping us playing daily.

Comment

How about making it a 60 or 90 day calendar with a super nice gift at the end if you don't miss a single day? I know the longest I have gone without playing the game (since starting 9 weeks ago) is about 12 hours. Yeah , I know, I need to get a life...
                Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084

"Eternium for Dummies: A Beginner's Guide"

Comment

• Coldet
                  Coldet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OH! but you do have a life. Even if it's only being lived through your Avatar
              Working...
              X