No announcement yet.

Please stop the "quest accomplished" animations when another dialog is opened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stop the "quest accomplished" animations when another dialog is opened

Yet another suggestion related to the questing system

With one of the latest updates there was a change introduced related to the "goal achieved" animations in the game client such as "level up", "champion level up" as well as "quest accomplished/finished". While there's nothing wrong anymore (at least nothing wrong to an extent as it was with the first implemenation) with these animations, they may still have a hindering impact on the usability of the game's interfaces.

For example, I like to run all my dailies before I start turning the completed ones in to the quest givers. So, when finished, I turn in 5 quests in rapid succession. This leads to 5 "quest finished" animations, each one rolling after another. Even if I open a marketeer window or quit to the character selection screen these animations keep on rolling, making it sometimes impossible to interact with ui elements located below these animations.

I'd therefore like to suggest stopping these animations once another UI element has been triggered. For me, these animations are sometimes enerving to a level that I close the game client and restart the game just to get rid of them...
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
    (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)
Working...
X