Loot animations are too taxing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loot animations are too taxing.

I accidently posted this to RuneScape, meant for eternium...

First off, I am playing on an old Android, cuz I'm poor. So I'm at a disadvantage already just because my frame rate peaks at 25 to 27 (ish). I take that in stride, cuz at least right now the game isn't MMORPG so it's just me lagging. But the loot animations specifically are taxing my system (worse than mobs). I'm not sure if there is a way to turn that off on my end or not. It is nice to see what loot you are getting along the way, but just tagging a loot box drops my frame rate. Loot animations doesn't really equate to gameplay to me.... I don't need to see it ... Today I ran my mage with gold boost. This is the extreme example, but when loot starts flying at level completion my frame rate drops as low as 2fps. So, it seems to me that just the loot animations is taxing gameplay for older phones for no real reason other than to make loot animations. This is particularly a nuisance when trying to speed run for gold. It taxes me on time, and it reduces my accuracy in point navigation.
    ​​​
    Playing on Kyocera duraforce pro.
    CL ~1180
Working...
X