Robin's active ability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin's active ability

The companions passive abilities and active abilities are pretty useful - except for Robin's active ability which seems different to me. I don't think it does anything at high level. Marcus' ability still stuns mobs and Eileen's ability still groups them up at Trial 100, but I don't notice any effect when I fire off Robin's arrows.

If it does a fixed amount of damage to creatures it hits I understand why it has an effect at low level but no effect at high level. It would need to scale. Here are some suggestions:
    1) It deals 30% max hp to all creatures it passes through, 3% to boss monsters.
    2) It executes creatures with less than 30% max hp, or the boss on less than 3%. This one is harder to use than the first but could still be useful.
    3) It slows creatures.
    4) It makes creatures vulnerable - they take 50% more damage for 3 seconds.
    5) It cripples creatures, meaning they deal no damage for 3 seconds.

If I'm missing part of the effect of the ability please enlighten me.

Robin is used for passive attack speed increase, and he occasionally stuns opponents. His multishot, I never use.

Comment

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      Same.​​

• Coldet
      Coldet commented
      Editing a comment
      I think most people use Robin for his passive ability. However I don’t think that’s what this thread is about. It’s about making the worthless multi shot into something actually useful.
      This is yet another example of development oversight like the trash treasure box rewards.

• RedJiminy
      RedJiminy commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly Coldet - Robin's passive ability is useful. All the passives are useful I think. And nearly all the active ones - but Robin's active ability might as well not be there for all the good it does. Would be more fun if it did something.

Originally posted by RedJiminy View Post
    The companions passive abilities and active abilities are pretty useful
    Well, I'd like to say that I'd be more than happy to dispense of Xagan's passive ability (if enemies get too close to him, he uses some kind of magical force to push them away). This annoys the heck out of me - I do my best to gather mobs in large groups, and this little bastards comes around and says "screw you" - and all work is lost.

That's the main reason I utilize Robin in high trials instead of Xagan, although his aura is superior.

So, if any Devs ( Adrian (Developer) ) maybe take a peek into the forums: I would LOVE to be able to turn the passive ability of companions off.
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
    (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

• RedJiminy
      RedJiminy commented
      Editing a comment
      True - Xagan has a useful aura and I also tried him out but gave up on him because of the way he disperses mobs. I'd forgotten about Xagan...

So maybe we need new companions? Buff CR, CD or Power? Or skills? Heee? Or maybe extra small elementals (3 companions + 1 elemental / orb) to boos you up?
    Last edited by Wolf86PL; 03-20-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• RockDoc
      RockDoc commented
      Editing a comment
      I think some of the players are already boos'ed up.

Doc! not this time hehe

Comment

Working...
    X