part 1/3 apples/potions & the letter M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

part 1/3 apples/potions & the letter M

1) make a tab in settings, for disable apple/potions symbols on mobile.. keep ability to tap icon with finger, but disable symbols... just too easy to use apples/potions at wrong time... tapping is much easier, and pc nvr has to worry about them being miscast... at first thought to just remove entirely, but romme has requested that the option for disable be added to settings instead.. i like this idea as well ​​

2) the letter M is far too difficult to draw properly... what about switching it to the letter N? this is similar to the letter Z which is much more responsive, and easy to draw... by my testing, drawing the letter N consistently does not interfere with ^ v or Z... it does not confuse the system... it just says it does not register that symbol...

i believe these ideas have mabey been brought up before, in a different manner... would be greatly appreciated by all mobile players, and would improve competition.. all ideas in this 3 part series of suggestions are meant to be "hopefully" implemented without adding too much extra effort, away from the unreal 4 port... or even some/all implemented with the port itself... thnx much to adrian and team, and hopefull you dont hate on my shadow too much
    Last edited by 13ft shadow; 03-28-2020, 12:00 AM.
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Became a victim of being killed a hundred times because I just consumed the apple or potion before the time I had to. Simply because of spamming skills in higher trials, my symbols ^ and v became <, that results in eating the potion at the wrong time. In the letter M symbol, I don't care that much since it's an only the symbol for the companion skill and only needed for trials, every 30 seconds. But N is more easy to draw, so I also agree with that.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 03-28-2020, 08:15 AM.

Comment

i figured with some of these suggestions, need to give peoples a little time, to think it all over
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
      Sabre - dw warrior
      Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

Awsome ideas!

Comment

Working...
        X