part 3/3 new titles, artifacts, and abyssal story mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

part 3/3 new titles, artifacts, and abyssal story mode

abyssal story mode : just as described, a new story difficulty added... this will be explained better below, with difficulty and prize reccomendations as well, in the titles section...

artifacts : as described in the previous thread, these are super powered items with unique abilities, that can go into a newly created artifact slot ​​​​​​​​ they are not craftable, and can only be obtained through story or revised gauntlet play, at heroic difficulty or higher... lets say (exmple: heroic - 0.1% chance drop, legendary - 0.5% chance drop, and abyssal mode - 1% chance drop)... artifacts will be unusable for lb's, so not to affect competition, unfairly... this could be achieved by coding them to act like a server disconnect, if entered into a trial... so they can still be used in trials, just not make lb placing possible... mainly used to help conquer story/gaunlet and claim the desired prizes of legendary/abyssal mode story/gauntlet... only 1 artifact slot/hero, and the more artifacts, the better... say a half dozen would be a great start they can be created for any class, or for specific classes... this combined with the addition of new titles as prizes, would bring great interest back into the story/gauntlet... ther is nothing like finding that rare super artifact in a game that you can show off, but wont hurt lb's at all, and then go for that epic run through the abyssal story mode!... here is an example artifact i made... (honestly, hope to at least spark ideas for you, adrian and team, dont care if its done ur way, lol... but honestly, i am kinda proud of this artifact idea, and hope you like it as much as i do)
    example : integralas reflector
    - all stacks may double (6 seconds)
    - dmg is doubled (6 seconds)
    - dmg recieved is doubled (6 seconds)

new titles : many forms of new titles could be used for easy prizes for many to strive for.. 1st to clarify all this again... am not thinking so much for myself, and what i want with these ideas... but rather, what would be easy to implement, and makes immediate interest for most players...
    1st up is your prizes for season... you currently have only 5 titles that cater to the top 500 players of each class... not trying to complain in any of this, but that is far too low, imo... ther should be a minimum of 7 titles for season rewards, distributed as such... example:
    - top 5000 players/class (adventurer)
    - top 1000 players/class (berserker)
    - top 500 players/class (challanger)
    - top 100 players/class (centurion)
    - top 25 players/class (warlord)
    - top 10 players/class (war hero)
    - top 1 player/class (champion)

nxt, we will look at the new title reward ideas, for defeating newly revised/buffed story... example:
    - normal story (novice title) [same difficulty]
    - heroic story (adept title) [buffed difficulty, trial 60]
    - legendary story (slayer title) [buffed difficulty, tl 90]
    - abyssal story (reaper title) [difficulty tl 120]

and finally we will look at the revised gauntlet, and its prizes... the new premise could be to survive 100 waves, to claim the title prizes for each difficulty ​​​​​
    - normal mode (no prizes, nerf end chest) leave difficulty the same... (ties to part 2/3 in this series)
    - heroic mode (protector title) [leave end chest as is] buff difficulty, wave 1 - tl 50 diff, wave 100 - tl 70 diff
    ​​​​​​​- legendary mode (enforcer title) [buff end chest] buff difficulty, wave 1 - tl 80, wave 100 - tl 100
    - abyssal mode (war titan title) [heavy end chest] difficulty, wave 1 - tl 110, wave 100 - tl 140
    ​​​​​​​
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

I actually like all suggestions on all 3 of your posts.
    still a newbie
    mobile mostly
    --
    Main: PEJU NOWE FELU 3375
    Receives Daily Gems

Chibari (ELR XP/EG Later in the game)
    Majisk (Arcanist Push)
    Klaus (Warrior Push)

Johanssen (Stalker Push)
    Genevieve (BH EG) [Coming Soon]
    --
    Second Account: XEMA JAWI VUFU 9588