Should Have Given the Usual 9 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Have Given the Usual 9 Days

ANBs, historically, have at least 9 days for the event to be played. With this event? You started it on Saturday but still held the end day as the next Sunday. With this being the ANB with the most event time that loss of the ninth day is most noticeable. I know that I typically struggle to play six hours of the typical 9 days. There must be others out there that also will face challenges consuming the full 12 hours of event time.

Overall? A thumbs up for the event. There has not been any drama as far as I am aware. The changes that were implemented are positive to most it seems. One of the most annoying bugs even seems to have been fixed.

Just wanted to say that the full 9 days would have been appropriate.

Honestly they can't win. The board was clamoring for an event so they launched one as quickly as they could I'll take the trade off of one day. This event has been great.

Comment

Originally posted by Montresor View Post
      Honestly they can't win. The board was clamoring for an event so they launched one as quickly as they could I'll take the trade off of one day. This event has been great.
      I gave it a thumbs up. However, they have had ANBs end on days other than Sunday. They have even added days in the middle of events. If this was Gold? The loss of a day would not be as noticeable. The one less day is uniform is so it does not hurt anyone. Just do not understand why they did not give the full nine days.

The post was not a complaint but a simple suggestion along with the reasons for the suggestion. It is obvious that they intended the event to start on Friday but the updates got hung up in the approval process. They could have pushed an extra day through after the event started.

Again, they have added the days during events more than once.

Comment

I would guess that they've had people complain about events ending on a non weekend day before too though.

On the other hand, they do seem receptive to polls ?

But, wasn't trying to call you out as much as it sounded. You obviously contribute a ton to the community.

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I did not take it as a call out. Was just emphasizing that I gave a thumbs up.
      Working...
      X