lack of info avail. when advancing abilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lack of info avail. when advancing abilities

The only way I can look at the skills that can be gained when advancing abilities is by dragging them to an advancement slot. That's a pain, but it works.
    Problem is, if an ability is cooking, I can't look at what its higher level skills are. That makes it difficult to look at the big picture when deciding what to place in an open slot.
    What I am saying is, for example, if I am building devastate 7, I cannot look at what devastate 8,9,10 skills are. I can only look at my current devastate 6.
    When I click on an ability actively advancing, I should see the same display I see when I click on it before I commit it. In fact, I'd like to see that same display when I click on the ability in the left column so I don't have to drag it to an advance slot, and can plan for the future while two abilities are cooking. This lack of information is really a pain in ANB when time management is so important.

Totally agreed. I actually killed off my original hero so I could create a new mage just so I would know the cutoffs for next anb.

Comment

Here is what I have for warriors. Does this help?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Abilities - Warrior.png Views:	0 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	168646

If you can follow that and it is what you are looking for? I have the same information for mages and bounty hunters.

EDIT: For whatever reason it shrank the image when I uploaded it so the information readable. The original image file is available through my signature.
      Last edited by Tin Man; 04-27-2020, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Easilyconfused
        Easilyconfused commented
        Editing a comment
        very helpful, thanks

Okay, for the both of you, which includes you Montresor , I have updated the ability files to include Bounty Hunter and Mage though I changed them to PDFs for ease on my side.

Let me know if you find any errors or suggestions for improvements. I already know that I need to add headers to the individual PDFs indicating for the type the page applies.

Sorry for dropping the files so late. I have been busy trying to wrap things up before the ANB.

Comment

• Montresor
        Montresor commented
        Editing a comment
        dude, super helpful. thank you. i'll take a look. i created a spare character to look at this info too. i created this google sheet if anything in it is helpful for you - it is mage specific ... actually arcanist specific mostly. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Working...
    X