Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need a real 100% bonuses of EXP in ANB(50% now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a real 100% bonuses of EXP in ANB(50% now)

In the last three anbs.we have seen so many high level players in LB.
    in Bronze:CL is between 1600-2000 (top 30 hunter players)
    in Silver: CL is between 1300-1950(top 30 hunter players)
    in Gold:CL is between 1100-1850(top 30 hunter players)
    the gap in Bronze is the smallest.Because the exp requirements above 1850 is raised substantially.
    If we have a real(100%)addition of EXP in ANB(50% now).players without
    good technique can also farm a good CL.It is better to keep the gap within 400 CL.
    It's really boring to farm CL in more than 80% time of ANB.So i believe higher EXP bonuses is better.

While I too would “like” to have the 100% xp bonus, I’m on the fence whether it should be given to us.

farming Xp is a skill (that I’m failing at) and considering that people are actually able to reach CL 1850 in a six hour event, I’d say the boost is already where it should be for an event.

In the last Gold I started the event by purchasing 12x200xp boosters and i pushed as hard as I could. Only reaching 1250 by the end. Thats a reflection of MY skill or rather lack there of and not a shortcoming of the event.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Really is not an arcane topic. There are no secrets about leveling up during ANBs. The farming is just the same as any other farming. You have to practice patience.

Buying 12 boosters at the beginning of a Gold ends up wasting gems as you get six Greater Experience Boosters from the event itself. Just buy them as you need them or maybe have two running at time until you get the ones rewarded from the event unless you plan on buying them outside the event anyways.

• Wolf86PL
      Wolf86PL commented
      Editing a comment
      ManTin even if Mr Ice would bought 20 of them (yes, still waste) the result would be the same. Dont miss a point Bro!
      BTW I stoped smoking cigarets and now I drink even more haha funny fact.
      Hope you are all good my friends in this strange world that we live in.
      I wonder how our main man (imo) Imce is doing.
      Stsy strong and do what man got to do!

Thanks for pointing out that exp requirements above CL 1850 raised substantially. I thought it's just me getting tired of farming.
    LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Steampunk - Stalker Bounty Hunter (Main Trial Pusher)
    Quinn - Assault Bounty Hunter (Gold Farmer)
    Cyberpunk - Warlord's/Fury Warrior (Fun Trial Pusher)
    Blackwidow - Warlord's/Furry Warrior (Exp Farmer)
    Punkd/Pinkd - Stalker/Warrior (ANB Runner)

S3 #52; S4 #35

Comment

A bigger xp bonus during ANB would kill your motivation to do xp runs out of it
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• Montresor
        Montresor commented
        Editing a comment
        ANB has already killed my motivation to do xp runs outside of it

for real though. and not just because of the bonus, but because even though i'm only at a paltry CL 1900 on my main, it's already a drag compared to all the CLs that roll in during an anb

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        true... though I'm sure if you ask someone at CL2100 they'll say levels are flying at 1900

• Montresor
        Montresor commented
        Editing a comment
        haha, true. i can still get one CL per run with exp gear and booster... i think. only ran 1 or 2 exp trials since last ANB haha. ran a few with my ELR just to see how bad my old ELR exp gear was (it was), and then maybe 1 with my arcanist exp gear. but ya, from seeing how much it takes following the discord, 1900 must look like the glory days to some folks.

Exp bonus will not close gap, CL is not everything, probably this would cause more players to reach very high TLs as they had more time for pushing.

Comment

I have a rather stupid, yet simple question.

Do you contend that the Experience Gained bonus during A New Beginning (ANB) events is 1.5x or +50%. I have always assumed that the bonus is only +50%. LodWig Since you are the numbers guy, do you want to chime in?

Comment

• LodWig
          LodWig commented
          Editing a comment
          Last three leagues, applied bonus was +50% (well not at the beginning of gold, where it was 0% for 1 or 2 hours)
          Last edited by LodWig; 05-22-2020, 09:35 AM.

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          LodWig Thank you for confirming my belief that the bonus is +50% rather than 1.5x.

No, I was #24 in gold reaching 121 TL, on main with 2149 CL and 7 77 celestials and 1 75 celestial I try to clear 134 for a week now at least. I play mobile and it does impact my final results by a lot, I can compete for top 25 but not top 10. Even if I had 1800 CL I would not reach that high. Ppl who got CL 1800 did that as they invested huge amounts of gems and were able to farm exp skipping boss (or even farm TLs for 30 seconds and exit, repeat). That is current ANB reality, if you can burn 20k gems you can get really high CL. Plus if you got nice PC you can clear high TL.

LodWig isnt the 50% multiplicative not addictive?
        Last edited by 100licad; 05-22-2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          The numbers I listed were straight from the leader board and not from the final results. So, if you were #24 on the finals than that would just mean that some that show on the leader board were removed.

• 100licad
          100licad commented
          Editing a comment
          But that was my CL, 1212, dont remember anyone with such CL near me

OK I understand now... Sorry Tin Man I did not get it earlier. The bonus for last ANB was 1.5 separate multiplier. Really sorry, I did not understand the "1.5x" vs "+50%".

AFAIK, all bonuses from events are multiplicative. For XP, if you have say 164% (100% base, 50% CP, 14% medals), then in ANB you get 164%*1,5= 246%, and 3 times that with a +200% booster.

So going to +100% event XP bonus is getting in all configurations double the XP than out of event, and 4/3 the XP gained with a +50% boost.
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for clarifying. I would have checked but I can not right now with War Supplies running and its experience bonus.

I did some experiments on my alt account, with Bluestacks. I used a toon at level 20 with only 82 experience points into it, so I could track precisely the amount of experience gained per kill. Based on what I saw with base 105% XP (one green medal), then 155% XP (from CP), with no booster then with a 50% booster, and also taking into account previous experiments done out of events and during ANBs, I think that (at least on Android) the "natural" experience gain from a mob is multiplied by the base +%XP, then by the booster factor (e.g. 1.5 for a 50% booster), then rounded to nearest integer with ties to lowest, then multiplied by the event factor (1.15 during this WS), then rounded down (truncated).

(Note: The "Experience Gained" shown on the hero stat sheet is rounded to nearest whole percent, with ties to even, on Android at least. I told you rounding is a mess in this game.)
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

Maxing XP? It's easy! Play TL 100 (Xp beyond this Point does not increase apparently). With 1500% Total XP bonus. Clear it in 2 or 3 minutes and your good to go. (Sarkasm off). No seriously that is really the best way to gain XP. But you gotta make it to TL 100 xD.

Comment

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            Many experiments have shown me a 5% increase up to 102. Maybe there is a lesser increase after that, up to 105.
        Working...
        X