Materials Booster..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Materials Booster..

Fantastic job on the additions that make this wonderful game what it is today. With that said my current 2 cents rotates around a couple things. First would be the title topic, we all know farming for gold or exp without a booster is the suck. Well I'm sure by now we've figured out so does material farming, my issue currently is freaking Earth essence for my gold gear set. So, I recommend some type of booster to help this. Whether it be an in game booster that's general, giving boosts to ALL mats gained, or something in hometown like a "salvage mastery" that would give increased mats from salvaging. Even further would be specific mats, like a "greater essence" boost or "lesser essence" boost.

Also, great job on giving Morgan an access tab to the stash box, but there's just one small thing keeping it from being completely streamline while ring crafting,.. Give the poor guy a "sell" button! We still have to back out and bother poor Ruby every time we have to sell the page worth of rings every cycle while crafting.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Seconded!

Comment

"We still have to back out and bother poor Ruby every time we have to sell the page worth of rings every cycle while crafting."

I have spent so much time with Ruby while crafting jewelry, that we have a "common law" marriage!

Comment

Working...
      X