Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    20-30 sec for 80-100. Instead of 5-10 sec for 25/50k. Better stay at sm. And i dont count the time you lost getting to act4. It certainly less boring your way but the best way is still sm IMHO?

• Argon
    replied
    With mages i usually do DC and my warriors run to Morg, don't remember with bh, don't run them often and doesn't matter, coz anything will do with bh and smokescreen. Last anb 4 series though i did SM twice, and i never liked any in and out in a few secs runs.
    My point is that devs disapproved with the in and out in few seconds practice concerning XP farming (some did/do that in story, others in trials) and introduced a 30s penalty to prevent people from doing that, but there isn't a way around SM to farm gold, if you're going for leaderboards. SM is the most effective way to get the gold you need, because it's not that much needed and then the time loss for act 4 is too big to compensate.
    Hence we are "encouraged" to do 10 sec runs in SM over and over
    Edit: I remembered with bh i did anderhelm/tbd. Maybe i should just do bh. They have it all, fast to 70, fast to tl100, fast at gold farming and any gold farm map will do. Don't need gems to level abilities to 10. I just never liked the guns. If only they had crossbows...
    Last edited by Argon; 06-13-2020, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    You would rinse so much time getting to act 4. Plus act 4, your best bet is Darkhold Citadel, 20-30 seconds play for 80-100k gold.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    In anb i dont go pass act1 Most player wont go to act4

• srtdan
    replied
    Not sure how much gold you farm at a time. I use a gold attribute build (980% boost) with a the 200% gold booster (2800% total boost). I farm Legendary mode, Act IV, Drakenmoor Catacombs, in 2 minutes or less. My yield per run is 100,000 gold, +/- 10,000 gold. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There is a really simple solution to this. Your gold from your main account transfers over with you into AnB. Obviously it must not make that much difference as people got 10mil in the last AnB and devs couldn't care less.

Leave a comment:

• Skyla
    replied
    Completely agree. I say they should add some kind of gold package also. Out of all the packages that can be purchased there's none that are primarily focused on/give that much gold period.

Leave a comment:

• Argon
    replied
    Running SM for 30 mins is doing the same 150 to 180 times with only 1 challenge, not to load Anderhelm too often. Nothing can be done to get faster except optimizing the timing for when to leave. Farming trials is challenging and at least in AnBs rewarding coz you improve your performance while farming. It requires planing and gaming skills.

Personally I need to run SM like 70 min to get enough gold for transmuting essences and crafting all the enchantments. But SM is so boring I cannot do more than 15' straight and real life time is a lot more than 15' due to loading times and having to pay attention not to load wrong maps. After 2 min its a fully automated process without the option to do anything else simultaneously...

Point is, even though I never even tried leveling in SM and only run SM in gold events I still hate SM

Leave a comment:

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    Again, agreed! But SM gold farming barely involves playing the game. Beating a trial level has variations, decisions, a bit of planning etc and is generally played close to the edge of you and your gears ability, so is challenging and therefore fun. Gold farming is barely a step up from hammering a button with your fist - not fun, just necessary. Linking gold farming up to an ironing board would be better, "you've ironed 2 shirts - reward 1 million gold"

• ShotDead
    commented on 's reply
    Almost 80% of your time in ANB you're mindlessly farming, be it gold or XP. The game is mostly grind and some play

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, but I do think a none tedious method of getting the required gold is sorely needed. 30 mins of SM gold farming is boring but necessary. It would make the game more enjoyable if you could earn that running through stories PLAYING Eternium, rather than exploiting SM and bot amelioration.

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Stusmith50 View Post
    If gems converted to gold at a reasonable rate instead of the current derisory rate, it would give another option. Eg @ 50 gems for 10 million gold many would swap this for the tedium of SM gold farming.
    I think the reduced crafting cost is enough. That made crafting affordable for almost everyone.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    The 30 sec penalty doesn't make any sense. They just put it there coz someone said it would be good. It's not that only a few people could do that. They would rather put a new (stupid) rule than fixing known exploits (FPS, RF Auto Snipe)

Leave a comment:

• Stusmith50
    replied
    If gems converted to gold at a reasonable rate instead of the current derisory rate, it would give another option. Eg @ 50 gems for 10 million gold many would swap this for the tedium of SM gold farming.

Leave a comment:

• Argon
    started a topic AnB play patterns / gold farming

AnB play patterns / gold farming

While the in and out of story maps to farm XP in SM and other maps is disapproved, the in and out of SM for gold farming kind of is encouraged by lack of alternatives. That just doesn't make sense to me. As it is right now there is no way around SM gold farming, at the least in gold events.
    Why does TBDs chest contain far less gold than magroths chests? Why not reduce the amount of automatons in the temple? Just give us at least one more viable option. I think with the new cadence of AnBs others will also get fed up of farming SM soon.
Working...
X